30

Wanna show my #Paradises🌺 something that I did

Yup I drew this of Keith, y'all like it? Ima start sketching again since I always do cartoon art on PicsArt app! I need you guys to tag Keith on instagram I posted it up on my fanpage issapowers and my personal page MeAndPocahontas so yeah thanks!!!!

K E I T H

It's my last day in New York as I head back to Sacramento for college. I am not trying to be all sad about it, but I been feeling down leaving Lauren, and Kaydence is the worst feeling to ever feel in your life. Plus Lauren wouldn't stop crying which causing me to feel even worst.

"Lauren please stop crying." I told her.

"I can't, I don't want you leaving me and Kaydence." Lauren said.

"Its only temporary.. I will be up here to see you and Kaydence don't worry." I said.

"I don't want to leave either but I am doing this for her." I added rubbing her cheek.

"I know, and I am doing this for her as well.. Just hope that I am doing the right thing." Lauren said.

"You are doing the right thing baby don't over think this." I said.

"We both gon be good alright." I added.

I rubbed her hand where she has the promise ring on.

"Every word I said to you, I promise." I said as she nodded.

"What time does your flight leave?" Lauren asked.

"In 4 hours from now." I said.

"Can you cuddle with me til you leave." Lauren said.

"Yeah." I said.

I laid with her and Kaydence til they both fell asleep, I was watching them sleep. I am really going to miss them so much, I am going to miss so much from Kaydence which makes me feel sad about it. I kissed both of there heads as I continued to watch them sleep.

*

*

*

"I finally made it to Sac!" I said.

"Okay Keith, we miss you already." Lauren said while I smiled.