23

Keith liked my comment  (And he liked another comment but I am on my laptop and don't feel like posting up the other screenshot)😩😫 even though he did this yesterday I didn't even know until I saw it

Keith liked my comment (And he liked another comment but I am on my laptop and don't feel like posting up the other screenshot)😩😫 even though he did this yesterday I didn't even know until I saw it. I had to make sure if it was really him! Keith loves me😍😍

Setting: Christmas Break.

L A U R E N

My family wanted to spend time with us, and also Keith's family so they arranged something were they can rent a house for them 2 weeks. My parents were thinking about Paris or London, but that is too far plus I am pregnant, but it would be romantic to go but maybe some other time we can go. And then I asked about New York and they all agree to that, so now we were waiting on his family to come by so we can all ride to the airport and head to New York.

"You seem very excited?" Luke questioned.

"Very.. I miss New York!" I said making him laugh.

"Its nice that mom and dad doing this." Luke pointed out.

"I know it is nice for them to do, just don't want anything happening while we in New York." I said.

"Same here." Luke said as he sat down next to me on the sofa.

"Is Keith and his family here yet?" Mom asked yelling from upstairs.

"No, not yet." I said yelling back.

"I just don't want to be late for this flight." Mom said.

"We know!" Luke and I said unison.

My phone started to ring letting me know that it was Keith as I answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Lauren, just letting you know that we outside the house." Keith said.

"Okay! I will open the door." I said.

After that we hung up the phone, I told mom and dad that they were outside we were now putting out things into the van since we were riding in one vehicle.

"Hey babygirl." Keith said coming towards me as he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Hey Keith." I said.

"Lauren!!!!" Skylar said while running up to me.

"Hey Sky, you excited about New York?" I asked while I picked her up for a hug.