Chapter 1

Daisy POV
"LINCOLN, NO!!" I yell as he throws me from the quinjet as it takes off from Zephyr 1. I run to the control room and grab the headset and connect to Lincolns. We talk, I am breaking down he doesn't deserve to die, it's not his fault - it's mine.
"Daisy, I just realised that it was the first time that I said I love.........."said Lincoln before it turned to static.
My legs seemed to give way and I burst into tears trying to get him to reconnect but no luck and then blip and the quinjet vanished from the screen. " NOOOOO!" I screamed, I could see everyone but I didn't care we needed to save Lincoln but then in background I could faintly hear something and then it progressively louder.
"Daisy!" yelled the voice.

Suddenly, I was back in my bedroom and everything was shaking. Abruptly, I fully woke from my dream and I could feel tears streaming down my face and Simmons was hiding with Coulson and Fitz 2 feet from my bed under my desk. I could hear screams and cries of pains. I realised I was causing the shaking, normally I can control it but not tonight. Slowly the earthquake stopped and Simmons, Fitz and Coulson emerged from beneath the table. They were in their pyjamas because it was only 3am.
"Daisy, how are you?" Simmons asks softly.
"Ok, I suppose. What happened?" I replied.
"Well it was about 2:54am when Simmons and I woke as we could hear smashing glasses and then we realised that everything was shaking," Fitz explained,"We ran down the corridor and we bumped into Coulson whom was escorting an agent to the med bay."
I gasped. How many people have I hurt?
"They were fine," lied Simmons badly as she realised my worry," We came here after meeting Coulson and getting your gauntlets as a back up along with some sleeping medicine. Then we tried to wake you whilst sheltering under your desk."
I looked back at them and then around the room which was a mess and part of my wall has collapsed.
"I'm sorry," I tell them, "I didn't realise I was using my powers."
"It's fine." comforts Coulson.
I get out of my bed and then Simmons gasps. I don't understand until I see her gaze which is at my arms, which are purple, black, blue and swollen. They hurt as I think about them, I didn't realise it as my emotions were so overwhelming.
Coulson ushers me to his office as Fitz and Simmons head to the med bay. As we pass it I see 30 odd agents with a variety of injuries. I turn my head in shame as I had hurt them and then as we pass under a brick arch it collapses and everything goes black.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Daisy is going to face many troubles and one of the biggest is her guilt and facing her friends after almost killing everyone.