Chapter 12

Daisy POV
Lying on the floor once again in the cell pain consumes my body as well as exhaustion. Whatever they are doing to me whilst out of consciousness is agony afterwards. However, I suppose it doesn't help that they insist on raining down punches afterwards. But I need to escape as this is killing me. I really hope the others are ok, they can't be dead because of me like Lincoln. This has to be my fault as they are just bothered about me and my powers.

Now, I need to stop letting them ruin everything and also I need to escape. Looking around the cell it is barren, the walls drip with water and are filled of mould. How pleasant! The wall is stone and quiet old and the only anomaly is the metal door, which is locked. I could use my powers to escape however, the issue is that they have injected me with something which suppresses my powers. But I was a spy before I received my powers and I was pretty nifty at escaping difficult situations - especially when Coulson caught me gaming. The thought brings a smile to my face, I haven't smiled in a while - there hasn't been much reason to. But back to my situation, I can't move much and alert them that I am planning to escape or am ready for a fight. I can't escape from the cell as they watch me 24/7 and I can't escape from the lab. However, the corridor between the two is fairly unguarded and I have seen at least 3 hiding spots. That's it I need to escape then. I have a broken leg and a bust knee but fortunately it's the same limb so my left leg is still functional - to a degree. My arms are ok, they are bruised burnt and bloody but not broken. Fingers - well I think 6 are broken or fractured, which isn't helpful, but my plan will still work - I hope. It's rather simple. When they are transporting me to the lab I will pretend to be unconscious - normally I am - and then I will steal the knife on one of the guards legs and then attack and try and get into the vents without anyone noticing- well other than the injured guards. But now I need to lie in wait - I can't fall asleep so I start thinking about the others.

I wonder if they are all ok. Probably not as the baddies are never known for abandoning hostages and targets they have had for decades. I hope Fitz and Simmons are together as they will survive together - they're a perfect couple. They've taken their time admitting their love but they've done it and they have been really happy over the past few weeks. Mack, Coulson and May will all survive well individually and as a team. I hope everyone is ok - I miss them all so much. After losing Lincoln, I have become detached and lost and I haven't realised that I have people who care for me there and all I want to do is to see them all. I just want to listen to Coulson fangirl out about Captain America when he appears on TV. I just want to train with May, go on a mission with Mack and drink whilst FitzSimmons explain science stuff to me. Most of all I just want to hang out with my family, my family of oddballs- alien, scientists, mechanic, badass agent and the director of a top secret organisation.

Time passes quickly as I think about them, it is a relief from this torture which has gone on for the last days, weeks - I don't know how long it has been. It can't of been more than 2 weeks unless I have been unconscious longer than I think I have.

BANG!! The door slams open as my thought on time dwindles. I try my best not to move or flinch as they come forward. My eyes are shut and I have gone really weak. The guard edges closer and then picks me up roughly, then another grabs my other arm. The grip is really tight and rather painful but I try to ignore the pain. They drag me and my legs follow behind hitting the door on the way out damaging them further. Once we are out the door I count down - in my head-
5
4
3
2
1
Go!