Chapter 7

Simmons POV
Slowly, I open my eyes, the light blinds me as I try to assess my surroundings. The light appears to be natural light not light from a light bulb. My surroundings start to come into view.

I am in a beautiful forest, a green bedding of soft grass lies beneath me; butterflies flutter from the blossoming flowers which surround the clearing I am in. The light blasts through the canopy of green leaves which cover me as it does it illuminates the clearing where another body lies beneath an old oak tree.

Carefully, I get to my feet - not wanting to alert the person I am awake - then I tiptoe over to the person and there is blood dripping from their head. I am now 10 feet away and I realise whom it is.
"FITZ!" I yell in joy and happiness, abruptly he jerks awake looking flustered.
I run over and embrace him in a hug, he wraps his arms around me. I am so happy that he is ok.
"Are you ok?" I ask as I pull out of the hug.
"Yes, I am what about you?" He replies.
"I am fine but I don't know where we are?" I tell him. As soon as I say this he stands up and looks around, his expression is bewilderment.
"Neither do I..."

Daisy POV
"Whitehall?!" I exclaim in complete bemusement. He should be dead!
" Yes, my dear - you didn't expect to see me again did you!" He hisses as he bends down and lifts my chin. As soon as he lifts my chin I snap my head away in disgust. Wait! Why am I letting him do this I have powers! This may hurt but he deserves this. I have been in captivity for a while so any medicine Simmons gave me will have worn off. I raise my hands and prepare to launch a seismic wave at him but I can't. Whitehall stands laughing at me, what has he done?
"Don't you think we neutralised your powers, we need you to stay here - you are project 0." He laughs. What does he mean project 0?
"What?" I reply as I know nothing and I don't like that.
"Well you are about to go through hell, to help us neutralise your kind." He explains. I just glare at him, still struggling to move after the incident back at the base.
                     All he does is glare back, but he wears a smirk. After a minute he says "Send them in," then smirks "let the project begin."
                          Suddenly, the door slams open and Whitehall walks out and 2 Watchdogs enter with a chair. I try and move backwards but I hit a wall. The chair is placed on the floor and the door is locked. One of the men walks over and grabs me. I squirm and try and fight him but he uses a taser on me which stops me moving against him. The men tie me to the chair and start hitting me, over and over. I start to lose consciousness and then everything goes black.

May POV
Ow! Why did they have to shoot me and then knock me out, couldn't that have skipped the shooting. I sit up from where I lie. I am in a hospital, nurses and doctors rush around tending to patients. I look at one of the signs and it isn't in English. It's in Arabic. What, how long have I been out? A nurse heads over to me  and puts something in my IV, my vision starts to blur and I am plunged into darkness.