Chapter 21

Fitz POV

"I have found her."
Everyone looks to me with hope and excitement and then I explain how because Coulson and Mack do look slightly confused.
" Well, I think I know where she is because I now record all seismic activity around the world and then any anomalies, where there isn't pressure in the plates. Or there is just a big earthquake where there are no plate edges I assume must be Daisy. Furthermore, persistent earthquakes in one area are also a good indication." They look at me and then to Simmons who is nodding in agreement.
"Wait, so you can only track her if she is using her powers?" Coulson asks, and I nod sadly because if they ever become inhibited we are lost.
"She is currently in France." I say before explaining, "There was a large earthquake in the middle of the countryside and 10 minutes ago there were 2 smaller ones. I have redirected the plane and we should be there in 2 hours."
We are going to save her!

Daisy POV

Whitehall stands there a smirk etched on his face. I try my hardest to move away but the pain is too much, so I remain in the the same place. He edges closer and crouches down beside me. I try to look away from him but he grabs my chin and turns head towards him. Deciding that I need to end this I prepare to emit a seismic wave but Whitehall seems to sense it as he injects my leg with something. This causes my body to go limp and I am unable to use my powers - no this isn't good. Then he moved a piece of hair from my face and looks me directly into my eyes.
"Now dear, we can have you to ourselves- no watchdogs, just you and Hydra. The endgame is about to begin and you are the key." He then scoops me up and carries me to the plane, I see all the Hydra agents, all looking at me. What's going to happen? Am I going to die?

Whitehall carries me to a cell and then a doctor walks in and him and Whitehall start talking, I only catch snippets but there is something about brainwashing and that scares me. I don't want to lose my memories, I don't want to be controlled by these monsters.
A single tear cascades down my face, unfortunately Whitehall notices and wipes it away. I hate this, him acting nicely but trying to kill me. Before I am able to see or hear anything he punches me in the head and whispers as unconsciousness is dawning
"Compliance is key."