Chapter 4

A/N Thanks for reading and voting I hope you are enjoying the story, I am going to do a bit in Simmons POV to mix it up a little.

Simmons POV

I stood in shock, unbelieving my eyes. I wiped them just to ensure I wasn't imagining it but I wasn't. Daisy has no colour left in her cheeks, she looks scared, she hasn't looked this scared since Lincoln.
"Daisy, are you ok?" I ask, she nods her head but I am not convinced she actually heard me. Standing in awe, I question how this happened and if anyone has survived. FITZ!
Suddenly, I snap out of my trance and start muttering "Where are you Fitz, are you safe?" I repeat this several times and end up kneeling with my head between my hands before I feel a hand touch between my shoulder blades. I whip around to see who it is, it's Daisy she seems to have realised that I was breaking down and escaped her own thoughts.
"Fitz will be fine, he's smart and will have found a place to hide, " Daisy says reassuringly " He will be waiting for you. He won't want you to give up, he'll want you to pass the test and not get an F. You need to use your head and help get him and the others out - there is no one more capable than you."

I let her words sink in, she's right I don't want an F - what would Fitz say! Realising that Daisy is right I give her hug and whisper thank you. She groans and then I remember her back, maybe I should be a little more careful. I let go with a beaming smile on my face and then I say " We have everything on Zephyr 1 to save the team, it shouldn't be too hard right?

Daisy POV

"Well par the fact that I can barely walk and the Watchdogs have probably 100 odd men, by the looks of that plane - it should be a doddle!" I say sarcastically raising an eyebrow. Simmons face turns into a frown and then she seems to be thinking. After a moment or so she says "Don't be a spoil sport we can do it, you can cause earthquakes nothing is impossible!" Touché, she has won but I won't admit it just as I am thinking of a response I notice 2 armed men walking around the Watchdog plane, I try and keep still to ensure I cause no noise. Simmons hasn't noticed them as she is walking around behind me,
"Simmons, stay still," I whisper. She abruptly stops, I raise my arm and point towards the two talking guards. She comes to the chair and slowly and quietly pulls me back to head to the lab. I hope she checks the rooms instead of using me as a human shield. I grab a gun as we head down the corridor, it's empty not a person or body in sight. Simmons keeps looking behind her to ensure no one is following. We enter the lab and lock the doors, we both exhale in relief.
"Where is everyone?" I ask
"That's the question, there should be lots of people aboard Zephyr 1 as a mission was about to launch," she replies.
"Do you think they moved them so everyone was together?" I ask, she ponders for a moment and then nods. I know she is worried about Fitz, they are made to be together and...and I couldn't save Lincoln but I will save Fitz for Simmons. Simmons starts to rifle through some draws and pulls out 3 guns, 8 grenades and some medication. She hands me over a bottle of water and 2 pills, I look to her confused. "Take these and you should be mostly pain free for 12 hours." I nod in thanks. As I am doing this she goes round the corner and pulls out a wheelchair.

After 10 minutes in the lab I am in a wheelchair and we have 2 guns each and 4 grenades. We head out of the lab and towards the containment pod, our plan is simple:
1. Surveillance - enter the base from underground and find everyone
2. Attack - think and attack and save the team.
It might not be the best but it's a plan. We are in sight of the containment pod when I feel a gun up against my head.
"Simmons."
"Yes," she replies.
"Did we turn off the cctv?"
"Erm...no," she replies.
"Shut up," a man with a deep growls voice snaps before talking into a walkie talkie," We have 'em."
Our hands are raised, we are stuck. 8 men appear from around the corner in a matter of moments. One of them nods and as he does the gun hits my head as I am plunged into darkness...