Sam Pottorff Imagine

Say Something:

"You'd rather believe that picture over me?" he yelled making his way over to you.

You and Sam have been dating for over a year now and recently you guys have been fighting more than usual. Usually, you guys would fight over small, stupid stuff like who ate the last cookie or when one of you guys left the door slightly open.

"Well this isn't the first time I see you with another girl." you shot back getting up and showing him pictures of him kissing other girls.

"They're obviously photo shopped! How stupid are you?" he yelled

"Well I'm smart enough to know when I'm not wanted." you spat

"No, you obviously don't. If you really are you would've left months ago." he screamed

You froze and turned around to face him, unsure of what he just said.

"What?" you asked

"Get out!" he yelled grabbing your forearm and dragging you to the door.

"You have accused me of cheating thousands of times and never let me explain. You just jump to conclusions and I'm done with it. I can't stand another moment of you whining about everything and being so needy." he said his grip getting tighter.

"Sam, it hurts." you said touching his fingers.

He let go and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Just leave." he whispered, not making eye contact.

You reached out to grab him but he stepped back.

"Leave."

"Sam I-"

"Just leave!" he yelled and opened the door. You stood frozen still trying to understand what happened. You finally realized, it's over. You walked out the door and Sam slammed it behind you, tensing up when he did. You stood their looking at the door for a while and finally left, walking out of the building trying hard to contain the tears. It was pouring when you walked out, all the people on the streets taking out their umbrellas, hurrying to where they need to be and giving you weird looks as they walked. But you didn't care. You made your way to the nearby park and sat on the swings, finally letting the tears fall.

You looked at the matching tattoo you and Sam had gotten for your one year anniversary. You had gotten a heart on the palm of your hand and he got the arrow so that when you guys hold hands, the arrow would go through the heart.

"I deserve it." you thought letting the tears fall onto the tattoo.

You wrapped your arms around yourself wishing you would've brought a jacket instead of leaving with a tank top on. You rubbed your hands up and down your arms but then you felt something drop around your shoulder. You looked and saw Sam's jacket wrapped around your shoulders, trying to make you warm. You looked around and saw Sam standing in front of you, his hair holding a few raindrops and his shirt starting to get wet. He looked at you, his stare intense, very intense but you just couldn't look away. He reached his hand out and you looked at it for a minute, debating if you should or shouldn't take it. You finally did, standing on your now dirty white shoes. You guys were close, bodies almost touching but you didn't say anything. You just stood their looking at him and him looking at you.

"Say something." you whispered afraid of what would happen next but you couldn't stand the deafening silence.

You felt him tilt your face up to look up at him, his nose so close to touching yours.

"I don't like," he began

"how you don't trust me," he said and licked his lips

"but i hate when," he stopped and leaned in closer

"when you go out in public," and leaned all the way to your ear

"just wearing this tank top." he whispered in your ear snapping the straps. You stood their frozen, unsure of what to do.

He just stood there, his eyes boring into yours.

"I'm sorry." you said feeling your eyes water and wrapped your arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry I don't trust you and I'm sorry that I accused you of something that you didn't do. I get it if you want me to leave-" but you got cut off by him shushing you.

"it's okay." he said looking at you.

You guys just stood there in silence.

"I love you." he muttered and kissed you wrapping his hands around your waist and your hands on his chest.

You pulled away and you smiled at him.

"I love you too."