Kian Lawley Imagine

A/N: OKAY SO I WAS GOING BACK THROUGH THE BOOK WHEN I REALIZED I WAS MISSING A KIAN IMAGINE AND NOW IM ADDING IT BACK IN WHOOPS HAHA btw this is not my original idea, this is actually old and it was a prompt on tumblr and it was in my drafts so I touched it up a bit and ta-da! I wrote the story but I got the idea/prompt from tumblr but fr shoutout to the tumblr user who made the prompt. All creds to them!
___________________________

Clumsy Fall:

Your POV••

Do you ever ask yourself if you could have stopped something from happening? Like maybe if you didn't stop by the coffee shop you wouldn't have tripped and caused total embarrassment but it happened anyway.

Now let me backtrack to 6:34 in the morning. Precisely at that time the barista called my name and I happily skipped over to the counter, retrieving my drink. Maybe if I wasn't so happy with the smell of chocolate frappuccino I wouldn't have tripped over a table leg.

"Um, are you okay?" A deep voice asked. Looking up from where I landed, I came face to face with a pair of brown eyes.

"Maybe," I hesitated. I felt all eyes on me and it surely didn't help that my face was in his crotch.

"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed, quickly getting up, "I'm so sorry!"

The guy had white blond hair and a strong jawline with soft pink lips.
His eyes were a nice brown. Not dark brown like some people but not light brown that's close to hazel but they were a nice, warm and welcoming kind of brown...if that made sense.

"It's okay," he chuckled, his eyes glued onto my thigh. I felt my face burning red and then when I felt something on my thigh, it turned a brighter shade of red.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stammered as the blond wiped something away with a napkin.

"There was whip cream on your jeans and um..." he trailed off, his cheeks turning a pale pink.

"Oh," I awkwardly responded, feeling the tension in between us grow.

"Well," I started to say, "I stopped by to get a cold drink and I think I'm late to my first class," I awkwardly laughed.

He nodded and stood up, grabbing his keys from the table.

"Me too but I have a question," he said, standing right in front of me. He was a good 6 inches taller than me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Do you think saying that a pretty girl fell face forward into my crotch would be a good excuse on why I'm late?"