Sam Pottorff Imagine

Kisses In The Moonlight:

Sam's POV••

"C'mon Sam! If we get caught, I'm dead." she whispered

"Don't worry." I said hopping off the fence. I motioned my head for her to start climbing and she shook her head, backing away.

"I'm not climbing that." she said looking at the fence

"Don't you trust me?" I asked her

"I do but-"

"But nothing. Come on, I'll be here to catch you." I said beckoning her over. She rolled her eyes and started climbing the fence. Soon she was at the top and jumped down.

"I told you, you could trust me." I said helping her up.

"Oh shut up. Why couldn't we use the gate?" she asked brushing off the dirt from her shorts

"Because the squeak would've woken up your parents. Now run." I said pulling her by my side.

"Wait, why?" she asked panicking

"Because the light of your parents bedroom just came on." I said, grabbing her hand and starting to run.

"Sam I am so dead." she whispered yelled behind me

"Don't worry, I'll be at your funeral." I teased and pulled her through a small opening. We stopped running and started walking.

"We're here." I announced after a few minutes

"Whoa." she said in amazement. We were at this lake that had a small waterfall and it was at a small clearing in the woods. The area was surrounded by trees but the sky was clear so we had the light of the moon and the stars. The waterfall was a clear blue color and the lake sparkled under the moonlight's reflection. I looked at her. She was looking at the place in awe, a piece of hair sticking to her forehead. I tucked the piece of her hair behind her ear and she turned to me smiling.

"How did you find this?" she asked walking closer to the lake.

"That doesn't matter." I said taking off my shirt and throwing it on the ground

"What are you doing?" she asked, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"We're going to go swim." I simply replied taking off my pants and lying them next to my shirt.

"We? I'm not going swimming in there. What if there's fish in there?" she said looking at the water.

"There isn't, I used to come here all the time." I reassured her

"No way."

"Suit yourself." I said and took off running and dived in the water. The cold water felt good against my hot, sweaty skin as soon as I dived in. I rose to the surface and turned to face her. I swam near the edge, close enough to see her. She was taking off her shoes and socks and sat down at the edge, dipping her feet in.

"So are you going to join me?" I asked looking up at her.

"No."

"You do know I can easily throw you in here with me. So might as well strip down and join me or get your clothes wet." I said swimming closer to her.

She just snorted and said "In your dreams Pottorff."

"Okay. You asked for it." and I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her into the water with me. She broke through the surface, gasping for air.

"Sam!!" she squealed and started swimming towards me. I just smiled and dived under the water swimming away from her to the waterfall and onto the edge. As soon as I was on the edge I started climbing a rock and when I was at the top I yelled

"I love you y/n!!" and she just laughed and said something about me being crazy and to get down.

I shook my head and dived in the water. I felt the water and opened my eyes and started searching for her legs. I finally found her legs kicking in the water and I started swimming towards her. Once I was sure I was close enough I broke through the surface to hear her yelling my name.

"Looking for me?" I whispered in her ear

She whipped around and relief washed over her.
"Don't do that!" she scolded and slapped my arm.
"I thought you were dead and it would be a less dramatic titanic!"
I laughed at her and looked her in the eyes, a smile spreading on my lips and a warmness filling my chest.

"I love you." I whispered resting my forehead on hers

"I love you." she said and kissed me under the moonlight.