CHAPTER 3

Demi’s POV:

I went over to Justin and Bruno by the grills.

                “Hey guys.” I said.

                “Hey, want some food?” Bruno asked.

                “Sure.” I said and handed my plate to him. I turned to Justin. “So Justin… how’s it going? Haven’t seen you in a while.”

                “Good. Nothing new. How are you?”                            

                “I’m good. So… you met y/n, huh?” I said smiling at him.

                “Yeah, the boy was cheeky all around her when I left.” Bruno teased Justin. He blushed.

                “C’mon, bro.” Justin said giving Bruno a cold look for embarrassing him. Bruno laughed.

                “Do you like her? Kinda looks like it.” I asked. He didn’t look at me and shook his head. I could see a smile forming at the tips of his lips.

                “No. He’s in looooooove with her.” Bruno teased him again. Justin punched Bruno’s arm hard. “Ow! Ok, ok! Sorry.” Bruno said. We were all laughing.

                “Go ask her out.” I suggested.

                “Does she have a boyfriend?” Justin asked.

                “Uh…” Bruno and I said in unison.

                “Kind of.” I said.

                “What do you mean?” Justin asked confused.

                “She has one, but he doesn’t treat her like a girlfriend. She’s treats him like a boyfriend though, which I think is stupid… So technically, she doesn’t really have a boyfriend.”

                “What’s his name?” Justin turned a little more serious.

                “Trey. He disgusts me.” Bruno said scrunching up his nose. “We hate him. But y/n likes him so we just have to deal with it.”

                “Well she kind of likes him. She’s starting to realize that he’s a jerk to everybody.” I said.

                “What does he look like?” Justin asked. I took out my phone and showed him a picture of Trey. Trey was bigger than Justin and bulkier.

                “Go ahead and ask her out. I give you permission. I’m practically like her big brother.” Bruno said nudging Justin on.

                “No way! That Trey guy kinda scares me.”

                “They’re bound to break up anyways.” I said. “I told her to be open to guys at the party today. She won’t say no, trust me.”

                “She likes me?” Justin asked smiling a little. Bruno and I nodded smiling back. “I dunno… we’ll see.”

                “Aw c’mon, man! y/n’s a cool girl, believe me!” Bruno said groaning.

                “Yeah! She’s like the nicest and prettiest girl ever!”

                “C’mon man, you know she’s beautiful.” Bruno said winking at Justin.