CHAPTER 38

THE NEXT DAY…

I was driving over to the studio to work with Justin this time. Kinda missed it, even though I just saw him yesterday.

I walked inside and was greeted loudly. These people are like my second family so I don’t mind if they yell at me—which they did.

                “y/n! Any news you’d like to tell us?” one of them asked.

                My eyes widened. Am I in trouble? “… Uh…”

                Justin burst out laughing and nearly fell off the edge of his chair.

                “Wait, seriously! What’s going on?” I said, confused.

                Others started laughing too.

                “What?! I just walked in like usual and all of a sudden you guys are mad at me! Giving me looks and stuff.”

                They just laughed. I have never been more confused in my life. What was going on?

                “They also made a new name for you.” Justin told me.

                “What is it?”

                “Mrs. Styles.”

                Everyone fell silent, waiting for my reaction. I just stood there, speechless. This is one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

                Then, a guy to my right started snickering.

                I punched him in the arm, and started laughing a little too. “That’s not even funny! Like, can you guys not?!” I laughed.

                Everyone else laughed. Even Justin. You can’t work well if you can’t laugh at yourself. That’s the fun of the job.

                “Everyone, shut up and stop teasing her.” Justin finally said, sitting down next to me on the couch.

                Everyone else drifted into their own work and conversations.

                “Justin, how do they know? Did you tell them? This is so embarrassing.” I asked.

                “Actually…” he said, getting his laptop. “TMZ did.”

I read the article he was showing me. “HARRY STYLES AND BIEBER’S ALLEGED EX ON SPECIAL DATE?”

The article went on: One Direction member, Harry Styles, was spotted in west L.A. at a park with Justin Bieber’s rumored ex-girlfriend, y/n yl/n (who are great friends now, according to an insider). The two were spotted walking around near the duck pond. The two were later sitting on a bench kissing! (see picture below) Has Harry Styles moved on from reality star Kendall Jenner and country princess Taylor Swift? Looks like one of the 1D boys has taken Biebs’s girl! What do you say, Justin?

But, the romance doesn’t end here…

After getting in Harry’s car, leaving the park, y/n and Harry were spotted holding hands, sharing a romantic kiss! Bieber vs. Styles? Beliebers vs. Directioners? This romance could stir up some trouble!

                “Wow. That was the most annoying  and corny thing I’ve ever read…” I said after I finished.

                “Well TMZ is annoying anyways, so…” Justin said unhappily. “Just bullshit and nothing more,”