CHAPTER 33

MONDAY…

y/n’s POV:

I was getting dressed for my first day at work. And of course I was nervous.

Then I got in my car and started driving to the studio.

On my way there, I got a text. It was from Justin:            

Justin: Hey. U here yet?

Me: no… why? Am I late?

Justin: yeah everyone’s already here

Me: R u serious?!

Justin: lol no. I was just joking

Me: omg that so wasn’t funny Justin L

Justin: I’m sorry if I scared you.

Me:  it’s ok... R u there yet?

Justin: I’m always early to the studio. Me and Kuk are the only ones here right now. Where r u?

Me: I’m on my way, see you in 10 min

Justin: ok

I arrived and parked my car. I walked towards Studio 14 and opened the doors. I walked through the hallway, and opened another door that looked like a recording studio. I opened it, and there was Justin sitting on the chair.

                He looked up and smiled. “There you are!”

                I smiled back and hugged him. “Here I am,”

                “I was waiting for you,”

                “Did you wait long? I’m sorry,”

                “It’s ok. Hey, y/n. This is Kuk, your boss,” Justin said, introducing me to this really laid-back looking guy.

                “Hi, nice to meet you,” I said.

                “Right back at ya sweetheart,”

For the next 30 to 45 minutes, Kuk and Justin showed me how things worked around the studio and everything that I needed to know for this job.

                “It’s simple work, but it’s also important at the same time,” Kuk said.

                I nodded.

                “Relax Kuk, she won’t let you down,” Justin said winking at me.

                “I don’t think that’ll happen with such a kind girl like her,” he said, shaking my hand.

                I smiled. “Thank you.”

LATER THAT NIGHT…

My first day at work went great. Everyone was incredibly friendly and they treated me like family already. The job wasn’t too hard, but not easy either. Everyone was leaving, and the only people left were Justin and I. I decided to wait until Justin was ready to go home so he wouldn’t be alone in the studio.

                “Hey, y/n,” he said.

                “Yeah?”

                “You don’t need to wait for me,”

                “It’s alright, I don’t mind… unless you don’t want me here,” I asked questionably.

                “What? y/n, how could you say that?! Of course I wouldn’t mind you waiting for me, I’m just worried, you know, if you’re tired and stuff… then you should go home.”