Chapter six

Yoongi looked up at Jimin with lustful eyes. He was currently fingering himself with his ass in the air and his head stuffed in his pillow. "M-master I need you!" He begged and stuck his fingers out of his hole.

Jimin gulped as his jeans tightened. "Are you o-on your heat?" He nodded and started rubbing his cock. "P-Please help me."

The man nod and took off his shirt, licking his lips. "You look so beautiful like this. Your butt exposed only for me, desperate for my touch." Yoongi wiggled his butt around and whimpered.

Jimin aligned himself at his pet's hole and slowly pushed in. Yoongi moaned softly, "F-faster please."

Jimin shook his head, "Beg for it." The boy groaned and pushed his ass back, "Master please fuck me as hard as you can! Let me know who I belong to!"

"Good boy." The man smirked and slammed into him balls deep. The cat squeaked and arched his back, moaning in pain. "Oh fuck!"

"Mm you're so tight." He smirked and thrusted into him deeply, making the other whimper in pleasure. "Master, i-it feels so good!"

-
After two more rounds, Jimin collapsed on the bed exhausted and panted loudly. Yoongi giggled and kissed him, "Thank you so much master." He cuddled up against him. "No problem baby boy."

After they calmed down more the man got up and stretched, "Let's take a shower." Yoongi shook his head heavily. "No no! I hate water!" He whined.

Jimin rolled his eyes and threw him over his shoulder. "Master~!" The kitten blushed and giggled.

-
It was the next day, Jimin had to leave for work and Yoongi was grinding his butt on the couch. He whined, "I n-need more!"

He got up and ran upstairs, searching for toys. He sighed out in relief when he saw a pink dildo. Yoongi pushed it inside him and put his panties over it. He moaned every time he took a step. "Mm so good~"

He decided to go outside because he didn't want to leak all over the place. And went the woods behind the house.

He sat down on a rock and grind down on the dildo. "A-ah fuck~" he whimpered and moaned loudly.

It felt like he was being watched by someone...

Suddenly Yoongi got tackled down on the ground and he gasped. He looked up to see a fox stare down at him. He screamed in fear and the fox growled, digging his claws in the cats' arms.

Yoongi sobbed and tried to get the fox off him. The fox suddenly changed into a human and he groaned, "Shut the fuck up feline! I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Y-you just did!" Yoongi cried out and slapped him wildly. The other hybrid held his arms down, "This bitch." He rolled his eyes and put a cloth by Yoongi's mouth.

The kitten tried to fight back but he slowly went unconscious.