Chapter forty

It was a couple days later. Jimin and Yoongi didn't say anything about the kiss but they sometimes exchanged awkward eye contact. Jin had no idea that even happened and was just minding his own business, sometimes fixing up Jimin's garden a little. The man didn't mind, he was too lazy to do it himself anyway.

-
The three were watching tv when Jin got a call. He got up and left the room, answering the call in the kitchen.

"Sir, your hybrid Namjoon has been healed. You're lucky he calmed down fast. That also goes along with Mr. Park's hybrid Hoseok. They're in a cage together now and being well fed. Pick them up soon so they could get proper food, they've been whining all morning." A man said. Jin smiled widely, "That's great news! We'll be on our way immediately. Thank you so much!" The man chuckled, "No problem. Have a good day." Jin giggled, "You too!" He hung up and ran back to the living room.

"Guys they're healed!" He yelled out excitedly. The two were making out. Yoongi was on Jimin's lap and was grinding softly on him. When they heard him Jimin immediately pushed the cat off him and sat up, "W-What?"

Jin's mouth dropped, "What the hell is happening here?!" He glared at Yoongi who quickly got up. "M-Master It's nothing... Let's just get them!" He ran away to the car. Jimin quickly followed him with a red face.

Jin was flabbergasted as he watched the two run away.

-
In the car it was quiet. Jimin and Yoongi were both too scared to say something but it looked like Jin was concentrated on the road, ready to get his hybrid back.

Meanwhile the two hybrids were hugging each other. They felt so bad for breaking stuff in Jimin's house and almost hurting Yoongi. They knew they would have to treat everyone once they got back home.

"Hoseok does your face still hurt?" Namjoon asked concerned as he checked the other's cuts. Hoseok shrugged, "Not really. But they gave me painkillers anyway so.." The younger nodded, "Oh I see. Fuck I'm so cold. Couldn't they give us at least some clothes?" He whined. Hoseok chuckled, "Yeah me too. Come closer." He hugged him more.

They kept hugging each other for warmth until they heard the doors open. At the same time they looked up and hoped to see the three familiar faces. That's exactly what they saw.

"Hobi! Joonie!" Yoongi smiled as he saw them. He ran to the cage and smiled. The two hybrids got up and waved at him, then they looked at their masters and couldn't stop smiling. Once the man opened the cage they both ran out and hugged their masters.

Yoongi giggled and hugged them, "You're you again!" He sighed happily. Namjoon picked him up and hugged him tightly, "Cutie we're so sorry for scaring you when we savage. We really want to make it up to you." He kissed his head. The cat giggled, "Really?"

Hoseok walked up to them and hugged Yoongi too, "Yup~ once we're home we'll treat you good." He kissed his head. "We also want to make our masters happy because we feel bad for breaking some of their stuff. Mostly Jimin's stuff.." The man smiled, "Oh you don't have to do that honey. I understand you couldn't control yourselves. It's fine." The fox shook his head, "No I want to!" The man chuckled, "Aish fine."

-
They happily went back home after filling out some paperwork.

When they got home the alphas took Yoongi upstairs to Hoseok's room. They had already planned something for him.

The boy looked up at them, "What are you gonna do?" He asked. The two smiled, "Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed." The cat raised an eyebrow, "Oh.. uh OK.." he took his clothes off and laid down on the bed. Namjoon turned him on his stomach while Hoseok grabbed a bottle.

The boy looked at them, "What are you doing?" He asked curiously. The two just smiled and poured oil on the kittens body. Yoongi giggled, "Aish the bed is getting dirty!"

Then Hoseok started massaging his back and the boy immediately relaxed. Namjoon kissed his head and massaged his legs. The boy closed his eyes, "Oh god this feels good." He moaned softly.

Yoongi felt fully relaxed as he felt the four hands rub over his body firmly. He moaned when Namjoon found his soft spot on his thigh and blushed, making the bear chuckle. "How are you so good at this?" He asked. "Thank you." The alphas said in sync.

After awhile they noticed that the boy got hard and smirked. Namjoon massaged his thighs and slowly worked his way up to his butt, teasing his finger around the rim of the boy's entrance. Yoongi moaned softly but kept still. Hoseok stroked the boy's sides gently and watched the other alpha slowly push his finger into the boy.

Yoongi gasped, "Joonie?" He squeezed his thighs together, "I didn't know this was part of it..." he bit his lip. Namjoon chuckled and slowly thrusted the finger into him, listening to the boy moan and whimper quietly. "This is a special massage baby." Hoseok smirked and kissed his head. Yoongi just moaned.

Jin entered the room and raised an eyebrow, "I thought you were giving him a massage. And by that I don't mean his prostate." Namjoon shrugged and sped up the pace, making Yoongi moan even louder. "Aish make it quick." Jin sighed and left the room.