Chapter thirty five

Soon they entered the restaurant and Yoongi immediately spotted the two. He smiled and walked up to them with Namjoon and Jin right behind him.

Hoseok looked up and gasped, "Wah you look so beautiful!" The kitten smiled and bowed, "Thank you Hobi~! Hi Jimin!" He waved at the orange haired man who smiled back. "It's very nice to see you again. Come sit down." Yoongi sat down next to Jimin. Jin greeted himself and sat down on the edge so Namjoon could sit down next to the other alpha.

After they ordered their meals Jin would talk about work with Jimin, soon finding out stuff they had in common. Hoseok looked at Namjoon, "Must be nice to have an omega you could fuck. I have to wait until master isn't busy and in the mood and stuff." He huffed. The bear chuckled, "I thought he was my toy but master learned me to love him, and I do, a lot." He smiled and looked at Yoongi who was clawing at the little fake flowers on the table.

Hoseok smiled, "Good. You should love and protect him. Omega's tend to be weaker, especially kitty cat." The bear nod, "I agree. Sometimes he can't even open up a jar and I would have to help him with that." They both chuckled. "Typical Yoongi." The fox looked at him adoringly.

Yoongi looked at his master and former master and smiled, seeing they got along very well. When the food came they started eating and the table got more quiet, not uncomfortably thankfully.

-
"Master i have to pee." Yoongi tugged on Jin's suit. The man looked at him, "Ask Namjoon if he could come with you babe." The boy nodded and leaned over the table to get the bear's attention. "Joonie take me to the bathroom please." Namjoon agreed and took his hand, guiding him to the bathroom. He fixed his hair as he waited for the older to be done.

Someone came in the bathroom and looked at Namjoon shocked. "Wow are you a hybrid?" The boy turned around and looked at the man who seemed to be in his twenties. He nod and pointed at his ears. The man walked up to him and touched his ears, immediately being stopped by Namjoon. "Sir just because I might be different doesn't mean you can just touch me."

Yoongi walked out of the stall, "Joonie?" He looked at the man confused. The man turned toward him and gasped, "Another one!" He grabbed Yoongi's ears. The kitten giggled ad watched him. Namjoon groaned and stopped the man once more, "What did I say?" The man apologized and left. Then the bear lift the older up so he could properly wash his hands.

When they got back they noticed how well their master was getting along with Jimin, which made Yoongi very happy. Hoseok smiled and helped him onto his chair, kissing his head after. "Eat your food kitty cat." He smiled. The kitten did as told.

-
Dinner was over, Namjoon was carrying the cat into his room as he passed out in the car. He took his dress off and tucked him in, "Night kitty." The boy kissed his head and left.

-
The next day was just a normal day. The hybrids got woken up by their master who immediately left. Namjoon and Yoongi cuddled and watched a few movies.

After awhile the doorbell rang and Namjoon opened it. There stood Hoseok who had a big smile on his face. "Hi! Master told me I could come over as he isn't gonna back for the rest of the day." The bear nodded, "Oh come in! Yoongi and I were watching a movie." The fox happily walked inside. "Kitty cat~" He sang out. Soon enough a little hybrid ran up to him, hugging him tightly. "Hobi~!"

The fox chuckled and hugged back, "How are you? Does that bear treat you right?" Namjoon whined and nudged him, "Shush." The kitten giggled, "I'm good! Let's watch beauty and the beast." He tugged him to the living room. Hoseok happily followed.

"I still find it offensive!" Namjoon called out from the kitchen. The fox snorted, "So you're the beauty and Namjoon is the beast?" Yoongi nodded and giggled. Hoseok smiled as pulled the older on his lap, hugging him. "I'm so happy you're back~! I really missed your cute butt." He poked his butt. Yoongi yelped and blushed, "Hobi~!" He whined.

Soon Namjoon walked into the room with a bag of popcorn. "I made food. I hope it's not burnt.." He put it down on the table. Hoseok ripped open the bag and laughed, "Half of them are just completely black!" The bear pout, "I did my best."

-
The rest of the day they watched movies and played games.