Chapter twelve

The guys indeed took them back home. Hoseok apologized to them for being rude and disobedient.

Soon the guys left and they were on their own again. Yoongi took a nap upstairs as Hoseok made himself a snack.

-
Jimin finally got home after being stuck at the hospital for 2 hours. He needed a break.

He managed to get some food on the way since he was hungry and figured that the hybrids must be too. He pulled in the parking lot and walked inside. "I'm home!"

"I'm in here master!" Hoseok called out from the living room. The man walked to the voice and hugged him, "I'm sorry it took so long. But thankfully I brought food with me."

Hoseok's ears perked up, "Yes I'm starving!" He looked at the bag in his masters' hand and licked his lips. "Get Yoongi, I'll grab some plates and we can eat in the living room, ok?" Jimin suggested and put the food down on the table. Hoseok nod and sprinted upstairs.

Yoongi was peacefully sleeping in his room, still fully dressed. The fox quietly got inside and sniffed the room, "Hm..." he got closer to the passed out kitten and sniffed him. "I guess his heat is over."

He poked his arm, "Yoongi, wake up. Master is home and brought food." The cat groaned and his tail wrapped around his waist. "Kitty cat~" Hoseok sang out and rubbed his ears.

Yoongi looked up at him and yawned, "What did you say?" The fox chuckled and ruffled his hair, "You're so adorable when you're tired." He lift him up and carried him downstairs.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi, "Hey baby, did you get some sleep?" He nod and smiled back. "You're back." The man kissed his forehead and Hoseok put him down on the couch. "We're eating chicken."

Hoseok cheered and started eating. Yoongi stretched and ate as well.

-
The next morning Yoongi woke up and heard people talk downstairs. He put on a dress and hopped out of the room. He sat down on the stairs and figured out how to go downstairs with a broken ankle.

Once he was downstairs he hopped into the living room and saw Jimin talking to a man. They were laughing.

"Oh Yoongi! Good morning." Jimin said and smiled at him. The cat hopped over, "Hi. Who is this?" The man got up, "My name is Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you." He bowed and smiled. "Eh.. I'm Yoongi."

The cat eyed him up and down. He had an expensive neat suit on with a beautiful watch. His smile was friendly but his voice was deep, very deep. He seemed like someone who could get stuff done.

"I see you're a hybrid. Cat, right?" Yoongi nod, "Yeah I am." he smiled. The man looked at Jimin, "Your master is an important man, thanks to him I found my hybrid after he went missing for three days."

Jimin blushed, "No need to tell me again. And it's my pleasure." Yoongi looked at Taehyung, "What kind of hybrid do you ha-" "Master I can't find the bathroom!" A familiar voice said.

Yoongi turned around and saw a cute boy with bunny ears walk in the living room. He looked up and gasped, "I know you! You're the one who got hurt..."

Yoongi frowned and nod. "Are you ok now?" He asked and put his hands on the cats' shoulders. He nod and hugged him, "Master thankfully saved us Jungkook."

"Y-you know my name?" The bunny blushed and hugged him back. Yoongi nod, "Yeah. You're the one who... you know.."

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled. "That's cute." Taehyung giggled. The man nod, "Oh Jungkook be careful! Yoongi's ankle is broken."

Jungkook let go of Yoongi and saw the cast. "Oh.. what happened?" The cat awkwardly laughed, "I uh... I fell down the stairs." He looked away, being embarrassed. Jimin pet his head and chuckled, "He's so clumsy sometimes. It's adorable but also annoying..."

"Yah! master!" The kitten whined, making everone laugh.

"What's with the noise?" Hoseok asked as he shuffled into the living room. It looked like he had just woken up.

Jungkook screamed and ran behind Taehyung. He tugged on his suit, "M-Master let's go home." The man looked at his hybrid confused, "What's wrong baby?" The bunny was shaking.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and gasped. He dragged the younger away from his master and to the kitchen. well... he limped. Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at Hoseok. "What?" He asked, even more confused.

"Jungkookie don't panic. He won't hurt you!" Yoongi assured. The bunny held him tightly and whimpered, "Why is he in your house?!" He cluchted onto the kitten's dress. "It's a long story. Don't cry." The cat rubbed his back soothingly.

After telling why the person who kidnapped Jungkook is living in Yoongi's house, Jungkook calmed down more and understood it. "So... Jimin didn't listen to you? And now that fox is living with you?" Jungkook said to be sure. Yoongi slowly nod.

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled and ran out of the kitchen. "K-kookie no!" The kitten limped behind him.

He ran to Jimin and the man looked up, "Yes Jungkook?" He saw Hoseok again and sat down on Taehyung's lap, holding him tightly. "T-that fox ki-" he was interrupted by a loud scream.

"Yoongi!" Jimin ran out of the room.