Chapter twenty

It was a couple days later, Jimin started appreciating his hybrids again. He was surprised they were there every time he started crying or felt sad. He was a lucky man.

Things were better, unlike his job. His father had pushed him to go away for at least a week for a new program that all their employees had to follow. But he didn't know what do do with Yoongi and Hoseok. He couldn't leave them alone as there's a high risk of them getting kidnapped. But he didn't want to bring them to his work as they had no idea what he even did as a living. He was torn.

Then his dad called. He hesitantly picked, "Dad I haven't made a choice yet, I'm sorry." He heard his dad chuckle on the other side of the line. "Son you don't have to. I've got it all planned out, don't worry." Jimin sighed out in relief, "Thank god. Well what do you have in mind?"

"Have you heard about those hybrids who will volunteer themselves to other hybrids who are on their heats or when they're rutting?" Then the man got suspicious, "Yes..." His father coughed lightly, "Well I've already made an appointment to get that cat of your an injection so he can't get pregnant for three months. As for the fox, he's an alpha so he doesn't need that."

Jimin's eyes widened, "W-What? Dad do you have any idea how rough alphas could get when they're rutting?!" He heard a small chuckle from the man with a short silence after. "You have no choice, son. Your plane ticket is already bought. Take them away and get on the plane. Now." The line was dead. The man groaned loudly, "Poor things."

-
"Hoseok, Yoongi! Listen..." The hybrids walked into the living room, "Yes master?" They sat down. "Look, I have to go away for my work. So I'm gonna let you two do some volunteers work." Hoseok perked up, "Oh that's nice! What is it?"

Jimin frowned, "You'll be helping hybrids with their heats and ruts... For a week long." Yoongi gasped, "What?! Master alphas are scary!" Hoseok gasped dramatically, "Yah! That's rude kitty cat!" Then realization hit him, "Wait... So we'll be having sex with random hybrids for a week? Master you know that's way too long!" The fox whined.

The man nod, "I know babe, but it's just how things are gonna go. My work has already fixed everything. First we'll get Yoongi an injection and then I'll be dropping you off. Sorry." He kissed both their heads. "An i-injection?" The cat gulped anxiously. "Why?"

"So you won't get pregnant honey." Jimin rubbed his arm comfortably. Then he got up, "But we have to go now before I miss my plane."

-
They went to the hospital and got taken into a room. Yoongi nervously fiddles with his fingers as the doctor stood up, "So, Min Yoongi. You're here for the pregnancy injection so you won't get pregnant?" The cat slowly nod and grabbed Jimin's hand. The doctor nod and typed something on his computer. Then he got up, "Follow me."

Yoongi got up and looked at Jimin, "Please come master. I'm scared." The man got up and nod, "Of course." He and the cat followed the doctor to a back room.

"Okay, please lay down on your stomach and lift your dress up to your waist." The man said and put on black latex gloves. Yoongi's face heated up and looked at his master. "It's ok, go on." Jimin tapped his ass lightly.

The kitten laid down on the bed and slowly pulled up his dress. The doctor looked over, "Now remove your underwear and stick your butt in the air, please." He didn't really seem to care as he probably did this a lot.

Yoongi took off his black laced panties and pushed his ass back. His tail wrapped around his leg.

His master grabbed his panties and held his hand, "Calm down baby, you seem tense." He frowned. "I hate needles master, they hurt." The cat whined and closed his eyes. The doctor chuckled, "It's ok, it isn't that bad." He grabbed the needle, "I'm going to insert it into your anus and then I'll hit your prostate, so don't freak out. It's just a little sting and it will go away in five minutes tops."

He nod and gulped, "O-Okay sir. Make it quick please." The doctor nod and spread the boy's cheeks apart. He whined at the feeling and gasped when he felt the needle slide into him.

As soon as it was over he laid down on the bed while squirming around. "It feels weird..." The doctor nod, "As I said, you'll probably feel it for about five minutes. You're all done." Jimin smiled and thanked him, then he helped Yoongi off the bed. "Master my underwear.." He whispered awkwardly. "Oh right." The man quickly gave it back to him.

-
They got to the place and Jimin parked the car, "This is it, call me whenever ok?" The hybrids nod and got out. "Tell them Park send you. I really need to go now." He sighed and waved at them. They nod and grabbed each other's hand. "Have a save flight master. We love you." Hoseok said and Yoongi nod. Jimin smiled, "I love you too sweeties." Then the man drove away.

Then the hybrids walked into the building and got greeted by a smiling woman. "Hello! Are you two customers?" Hoseok shook his head, "Eh.. Mr. Park send us here..." She nod, "Oh okay, follow me." She walked upstairs. They followed.