Chapter eight

"Ah I love making money." The man laughed. He walked around, "Which one looks like they can suck a dick the best...?" All the hybrids crawled to the back of their cages. He smirked and crouched down next to what it seemed like a bunny hybrid. He whimpered, "P-Please don't hurt me." The man pulled him out of the cage, "What's your name slut?"

The bunny looked away, "J-Jungkook sir." He was forced on his knees and his jaw was held open. "You look so pathetic." The man laughed.

Yoongi watched in fear. Is this the reality of being a hybrid? Will this happen again? He truly didn't wish for it, all he wanted was his master Jimin who was probably worried sick.

"Sir theres someone coming!" The fox warned and ran to the door. Some police men stormed through the room and the fox was pushed against the floor and his hands got cuffed together.

"Shit!" The man pushed Jungkook away and tried to escape. The cops luckily caught him in time.

"You won't get away with this! Hybrids are fucking sex slaves!" He screamed as they took him out of the room. All the hybrids were relieved and some even cheered.

The cops took the man away and called up an ambulance and people to check on the kidnapped animals. "This one is bleeding!" A police woman yelled and carefully took Yoongi out of the cage. He whimpered, "T-Thank you."

Yoongi was brought to the ambulance and was taken care of.

Soon enough Jimin got there and ran up to Yoongi, hugging him. "Thank god you're alive! I was so concerned!" The kitten started crying and hugged back, "Master I was so scared! They h-hurt me!"

"Yoongi!" Baekhyun yelled and ran to him. "They arrested the scary men and I'm finally going home!" Jimin smiled, "You can thank me for it. I put a GPS in Yoongi's collar." The puppy bowed and the man pet his head. "Thank you so much sir, you're a hero!" He kissed Yoongi's cheek and ran away to another man.

Yoongi blushed softly at the small peck and looked away. "Wait... You put a GPS in my collar?" The kitten smiled. Jimin nod, "Of course, I don't want to lose you." Yoongi hugged him, "Awh master!"

"Let's go home now. You must be exhausted." The man said and got up, grabbing his hand. He kissed Yoongi's forehead and they walked to Jimin's car.

"Oh I forgot to talk to the officers!" Jimin said and got out. "I'll be right back babe."

Yoongi watched him leave and looked out of the window. He sighed. His head shot to a couple bushes that were moving violently. Yoongi got scared and hid his head under the window, his ears still poking out.

A moment later he peaked out of the window again and screamed. His eyes were locked with a very familiar looking fox. "M-Master!" Yoongi yelled out, being terrified.

The fox licked the window and ran away into the woods.

The cat ran out of the car and held onto Jimin's arm. He was in the middle of an important conversation with one of the officers and groaned once he saw his hybrid.

"Master master!" Yoongi tugged on his arm. "Not now Yoongi. Go back to the car." Jimin demanded. "But master-!" The man sighed, "That's enough Yoongi! Get back in the car!"

The kitten hissed, "Listen to me! Master I saw th-" Jimin turned to him, "Now!" He yelled. Yoongi jumped at the demanding loud tone he used and ran back to the car. "Why can't he just listen to me?!" Yoongi huffed.

Jimin finished talking to the officer and apologized about his hybrid. He walked back to his car, "Maybe he's just lonely?"