chapter 48

Emma’s Pov

Who does Ria really think she is to tell me that? After i walked away i walked to Luke. They were getting ready for their performance. I had a week off “tour school” so i was going to spend the night at Luke’s house.  Harry has already approved of it.  I smiled at the thought.  Ria had apologized for telling me off earlier. She’s really nice. Ria and i sat in the boys (5sos) dressing room. She was telling me stories about Ashton, they were pretty funny. “Emma why do i take you to one of the shops here” she said. “Sounds like fun.” I say. “Your gonna be at Luke’s house right?” she asked “yes i will” i said.  The boys had come off stage they entered the dressing room they were drenched in sweat. “It smells in here “Ria said. “I totally agree giggle. As i get up Luke pins be against the wall. “I’m not the sweaty babe “he says in a low toned voice. “Luke you’re drenched in sweat, go take a shower say. He crashes his lips on to mine.  He let go of me. I had already left my bags at Luke’s house.  I came out of the room. *end of concert. I hugged harry goodbye, well ill see him tomorrow. I think they have a day off. So i get to spend the day with Luke and his family.  I walked outside with Luke and his family. His mum smiled at me.  We walked in. Luke pulled my arm and took me to his room. He went to go take a shower i sat down on his bed. As he came out the room i stood up and looked around his room.  He had posters up of his favorite bands. His guitar and other things. I started changing. I only had my bra and underwear on; i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. “You know i prefer you without a shirt right babe” Luke said in a low tone voice. I giggled. I turned around to face him. “Luke what the hell, you got a lip ring” i say. “Yeah” he said. “Oh i never noticed” i said. “Babes” he said. “Yeah” i say looking in to his eyes. “I love you” he says while looking in to my eyes. Luke lets go of my waist. I went to go put on a t-shirt but Luke took it off my hands. “You should sleep like that more often” he said as he smirks at me. “Oh Luke” i said with a sigh. I walk over to the other side of the bed. And lay beside him. Now Luke gets out of bed and grabs his guitar. I sit up. “I named her Emma” he says i smile. He started playing the cords to beside you.      

Within a minute I was all packed up
I’ve got a ticket to another world
I don’t wanna go
I don’t wanna go
Sudden words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
“Don’t ever leave,” she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day, and I’m somewhere new.
I made a promise that I’ll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

The pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.
Beside you.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

i smile as soon Luke as finished singing. He gives me the guitar. “but Luke i don’t know how to play” i say. “oh come on I’ll show you” he says. He moves behind me and lays his legs around me.  i put my hands on the guitar and he put his hands on my hands. I started strumming. “there you go you’ve got it “he said as he kisses my cheek. He takes the guitar from me and places it beside his bed. I lay down on my side. He comes beside me and wraps his arm around me.

*morning

I went downstairs to help Liz cook breakfast for the boys. I left Luke all alone upstairs.  After i helped Liz cook Ben and jack come downstairs and eat.  I walked upstairs to wake up Luke.  He was still out like a light. I feel some one grab my hand. “Luke gets your butt out of bed” i say “i want a kiss first then i will get out” he says i lean down and kiss him. “Morning breath Yuck” i saw in a childish voice. Luke laughed. He got up and got ready.

Ria’s Pov

I was going over to Luke house because i was taking Emma to the mall. Ashton decided to tag along. As i got to Luke’s house, Emma and Luke came out great another tag along I just walked to go shopping with Emma. They get inside the car. “don’t worry I’m not gonna ruin your fun day with Emma I’m gonna go with ashton” Luke says “oh alright” i say. As we get to the shops i notice a curly haired boy. Why is harry here, “Emma isn’t that harry” i whispered to her. “yeah” she says. “did he tell you that he was coming?” i asked her. “no” she said. we walked in the stores and bought a lot of things, an hour later we bumped in to harry. “hi Emma and Ria” harry says in a happy tone. “hey dad” Emma says. “hey “ i say. 

Harry’s Pov

What a conscience i bumped in to Emma and Ria. “you two shopped a lot” i say. “yeah we did” Emma  giggles. She walked off with Luke. “Ria” i say. “what do you want harry” she asked. “look I’m sorry for being one of those guys, but look let me make it up to you” i say. “how?” she asked. “ how about i take you out to dinner?” i ask “sounds good, but this isn’t a date” she said. “alright” i say. “so i can i tag along with you?” i ask “sure why not” she says. I’m really in love with her. I’m just not the sure yet. She’s beautiful. And wonderful and perfect.

a/n

i  really wonder if you guys read this i mean like no one comments which makes me sad L anyhow thanks for waiting for this update. I didn’t really mean to take awhile to update. Anywho, i want 10 comments 10 votes for a new chapter. And yeah. Please please please, so did you guys actually like this fanfic?

QOTD: what do you think about ria and harry?

Do you think they will become a couple

Or just be friends

Comment your thoughts i want to know

Okay Byeee ~emily