Chapter 66

Luke's POV

I walk in to the change room. I go to grab my hair brush but before I could do that I heard a voice. "Hello Hemmings" the voice said. "John" I stuttered "what the hell are you doing here?" I asked in a angry tone. "What have you done with Emma?" I questioned. Before he could answer I punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards and he hit the wall. "Woah Hemmings, didn't mean to cause trouble" he speaks. He punches me back in the face. "Woah john your shit" I yell him. Emma's walks in before I could punch the shit out of him. "Look I didn't come to fight I came to apologize" he says "what do you mean by apologize?" I snap at him. "I wanted to apologize to Emma, I didn't mean to hit you with my car I was drunk" he said. "Well I'm not accepting this" she yells "fuck off" I mumble. "I swear John if you put your hands on Emma I will throw you off a bridge" I yell at him. Emma's eyes open. "Luke" she stammers. John just walks out of the room without say thing. Emma hugs my waist. "Luke, why are you being so over protective?" She asked me. I look down at her, "I just wanted to make sure you're alright and nothing bad happens to you okay babe" I tell her. "I love you" she says in to my chest. "I love you too baby" I tell her. I smile widely, I should keep an eye on John before anything bad goes wrong. Emma is mine and only mine no one else belongs to her but me.
A/N
Hey guys I'm really lazy right now, and I didn't feel like updating so much. So I just thought I'd do this update I'm sorry it's short I'll make it longer another time , anyhow guys byeeeee for now. ilysm -Emily

Comment vote and yeah

I'm probably gonna do a you now if you guys wanna watch keep updated on my twitter @suplukehemmings

^^^^^^ follow me there if you wanna see it

Okay bye

-Emily