Chpt. 3

Shawn's P.O.V.

After having lunch with Beyoncé this afternoon. I sent her home early and went home also. Since I'm the boss of the whole company I don't really have to stay at work the whole day since I can do some of that at home. As I got home Katie was there cross legged on the couch.

"Afternoon baby." I greeted as I closed the door.

"You're home early." She got up from the couch and walked up to me.

"I left earlier because I wanted to spend time with you. It's not that early anyways its about eight."

She nodded "Thats wonderful. Because I was actually just about to ask you to come home."

I set down my brief cases..

"And why is that?"

"Cause I missed you. I've been waiting for you all day baby." She took my hand and walked me over to the living room. She took off my jacket and tie. She gestured me to sit as she unpinned my shirt.

Knowing we wasn't going to do anything. My certain part of body never rose. I layed on the couch as she took my shirt off. She got up and took my clothes. She threw them into the basket of dirty clothes and came back to me. She sat down on my leg.

"Baby we need to talk." I finally said.

She crossed her legs across mine and pressed her left hand on my chest.

"Okay, talk to me."

I twirled her hair around as she looked at me.

"Whats happening to us?"

She gave me a blank stare. "Whats happening?"

"Katie, theres nothing interesting in us."

"What is your interest exactly?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Sex." I said with no hesitation.

She was starting to get up but I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Shawn, Baby..."

I looked at her.

"It's not that I don't want to have sex with you."

"What is it then?"

I was still twirling her hair,

"When you want to do it is when I'm not ready."

I sighed. "So it's been three years."

"You've been counting?"

I stopped twirling her hair and rested my hands on her thighs, which made a slapping noise.

"Yes, I have. You don't even make me eager anymore. I used to be into you. Now when I see you I know nothing is going to happen anyways so I just keep my space."

"So, you need sex to be with me?"

"Thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying that sex is one of the strong connections in a relationship. Thats what brings us together. I've been with you for ten years and during those eight years were heaven. Now, its hell."

She shook her head. "When I'm ready I'll tell you."

"One of these days I'm going to put something in your drink." I mumbled.

Unfortunately she heard me. "Shawn. You don't make me hot anymore. I don't even feel like having sex with you anymore."

"Well if thats how you feel..." I picked her up and placed her on the floor gently as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face as Beyoncé's words drifted into my thoughts.

"Spread her legs."

I smiled at the thought and walked in the bedroom. When I walked in she was laying on the bed with he gown on. She never wears panties so this was going to be jolly for me. As I entered the bed, She scooted over and faced me. She gave me the usual peck on the lips and turned to her side. She turned off her lamp and I turned off mines. My phone vibrated so I picked it up..

Beyonce: Remember Spread her legs.

I smiled as I texted her back

Me: I remember, I'm about to do that right now.

She replied back right away with a laughing/crying emoji. I rested my phone on the nightstand as I heard Katie's voice.

"Who was that?"

"My new assistant"

"Mm.." She said and turned on her back.

It was about ten minutes in bed when I then heard her light snores. I got out of bed and slightly opened her legs. I pushed my head into them and started eating her out slowly. She moved a little bit and brought her legs higher. I started devouring her pussy. I haven't had this in three years, I was making up. When I heard Katie say something in her sleep is what interested me.

"Mm, Trey stop.." She moaned.

I shook her as she sat up. She quickly shut her legs.

"SHAWN, What are you doing?!?!!!!!" She yelled.

"I was having whats mines. The question is, why did you say another nigga's name!"

"I didn't say anyone's name" she replied.

"You said Trey's name"

She looked at me "Well I'm sorry, I must've been dreaming about the singer."

"So you're fantasizing about the singer Trey Songz when I haven't had nothing from you in THREE YEARS?!"

She shifted in bed, "Don't yell at me."

I got up from her and walked out. I grabbed my car keys and drove off. I was on my way to Beyoncé's house.

NOTE:

HAHAHA, I STOPPED WHEN IT GOT INTERESTING. Lol, anyways y'all been harassing me for this so here it is love ju guys

Kik- @shiinebright

Instagram- @ruthmonae_

Twitter- @adorniah

Love, Ruth I'll update either tomorrow or wednesday. Depends on the amount of kik messages I get so KIK me if you want this tonight or tomorrow! LOVE YALL LIVE GOOD DO YALL HOMEWORK lol bye

-Ruthy