Chpt 27

Beyonce's P.o.v.

*Short*

I told Shawn to tell me what Katie said. He never came to my room and its now 4:20 p.m. I got out my bed and walked to the bathroom. I rinced my face and took my hair out of the bun. I brushed my hair throughly and took off my robe. I went in the shower. I brushed my teeth in there. Turned on the hot water and the cold to make it warm. The ship rocked back and forth. I layed beside the wall and started thinking. If Shawn gets a divorce with Katie. She'll probably tell the police. That'll put him in trouble. Its possible that he may even get Death. The way he killed Trey was so cruel. Trey deserved to die though. But Shawn shouldn't have done that. I regret telling him what happened. All these drama would have been smaller. Trey would still be alive. I sighed. What if Katie tells on him even though he tries to make things right with her. Me and Shawn would have to leave our old home. Try to live somewhere else. I rinced myself off and walked out. I got my towel and dried my self off. I lotioned myself I took out a shirt that said "You mad Bruh?" I took out a pare of high waist shorts and placed those on. I grabbed a pare of socks and put those on along with my jordan slippers. Im going by Shawn not out. So I didnt really care what my feet wore right now. I braided my hair to the side and glided my eos lip balm on my lips. I patted my head and took my phone and my card. I walked out the room. I walked to Shawn's room. While I walked I saw a few people that I knew but I hid my face. I walked in the elevator. I pressed the number 4. Someone was running towards it so I placed my hands by it. I started playing on my phone. They got in and pressed 4 as well. I removed my hand. "Hey Beyonce." "How do you--" I looked up at the person. "Oh, Hell no.." I started walking out the elevator. He grabbed my hand. "Stop." he said. I sighed and walked back to him. "What do you want Chris?" "You back.. Come on I thought we had something." I chuckled. "No we didn't. I'm not single." "You weren't saying that when you was with me." "Chris, im on my way to his room right now. I don't want you behind my neck talking shit." "Damn.. But can I please like.. you know.." "No.. I don't know.." I said. "Keep talking to you?" "No." I responded. The elevator stopped so I walked out. He walked out with me as well. I walked down to Shawn's room. I still had the key to his room. I pushed the card in. He was on the phone.. I didn't open the door yet. I was listening to his conversation. "Katie you know I still love you..." I could kind of hear her responding. "I love you too." "Im sorry. Katie. I made a mistake.. I want you back." I sighed and backed away from the door. "Come back to me" she said. "I will.." he responded. I felt my eyes water. I shook my head and kept telling myself. "Don't cry." I walked inside the room and just stared at Shawn. A tear slid down my face. Shawn looked at me. I wiped my eyes. "So, this is what you meant? Okay.." Another tear slid down. I didn't bother to wipe it off. I lifted my hands in a surrender gesture. I turned around and walked out.