Chpt. 42

Shawn's P.O.,V.

I watched Beyonce push past me and I looked at Katy. "Look, you got to stop coming here." I whispered. She groaned. "Who gives a fuck what she thinks!?" Katy practically yelled. I looked back hoping Beyonce wasn't near.

"Me, I do." I told her. She sucked her teeth. "You wasn't saying that when you put your dick in my pussy." she said. I rolled my eyes. "WE WERE MARRIED!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes.

"You know what. Fuck you Shawn. It's always Beyonce this Beyonce that. When were the ones whose married. I'm about to have YOUR child. We have to talk about the house.."

"Fuck that. Our divorce court date is in two days. Its not my baby AND you can keep the house!" I slightly yelled.

"Shawn. You know I love you." She said.

"I loved you as well. Until you became this... Bitch!"

"Excuse me!?" she asked.

"You're a bitch okay. Fuck you. Everything goes wrong when you're around. Delete my number. Let me out of your life! I don't need you!"

She held her chest and gasped. "You don't need me?" she asked.

I nodded. "I don't need you at all."

"Well, I guess its over then."

I laughed. "Its been over. Are you blind, deaf, blonde!?" I asked her.

"Beyonce's Blonde."

"SHE'S SMART! I yelled.

"Times up. Get the fuck out my house." I heard Beyonce say.

"Get out Katy." I whispered. Instead of leaving she walked towards Beyonce. I looked at her.

"Touch me." Katy said. I face palmed myself. Now she gonna die. We'll never be divorced when she's dead!

Beyonce rubbed her hands on her jeans. "I don't have time for this. Shawn, take your wife out please." she said.

"She's not my wife!!! I slightly screamed after her.

"Shawn I want you to yell after me one more time!" Beyonce told me.

I shut my mouth and turned my head. "TOUCH ME!" Katy yelled after her. I turned my head around.

"You want me to touch you? Huh bitch." Beyonce said cracking her fists.

"Beyonce. She's pregnant." I told her.

Beyonce glanced at me. "I don't give a flipping fuck!" she yelled.

I sighed until I saw Katy hit Beyonce across her face. I gasped. Beyonce did a two faced turn after her and punched her right in the face. I sighed. Katy slapped Beyonce and all I saw was Beyonce hop on her and started punching her all in her face and breasts. Beyonce then kicked her in the stomach and stood up.

"Don't enter my house." Beyonce whispered in her ear.

I gasped and walked towards them. I touched Beyonce's shoulder and she punched me in the face.

"Do not touch me." she whispered walking into the bedroom. I held my jaw and looked at Katy. Her mouth and nose was bleeding. I sighed and kneeled next to her.

"Get up, you got to go. Beyonce is getting mad." I whispered.

Katy got up and ran into Beyonce's Bedroom.

OH LORD SEND HELP. SHE'S GOING TO DIE! I aint paying her insurance.