Chpt.24

Shawn's P.O.V.

I dont wanna see shit. I dont wanna hear shit. I was sitting on the bed with my laptop. When I say i'm pissed. I mean im fucking pissed! HOW COULD SHE DO THAT SHIT!!? She ran after me but I walked into my room and slammed that shit in her face. How she gonna make love to me then go to that fucking boy! Thoughts came back to Katie. We werent the best couple. But, we could've worked it out. Beyonce was probably just a dream girl. Just someone I could mess around. Cause obviously, she wasn't taking this thing that I thought we had seriously. The door flew open. Beyonce faced me. She closed the door behind her and came towards the bed. She grabbed the laptop from me and pushed it across the table. "What the hell!?" I said. She gazed at me and pointed her index finger at me. "Now, you goan listen.. And you goan listen reaaal good to me Shawn." she said. I knew that the way she acted she was tipsy. "That boy and me didn't have a good five seconds." she continued. She started wobbling so she found a standing position where she could stand straight. "Ain't nobody messin around.." I stood up. "You're ass is drunk." I said She looked at me. "I aint drunk." she bent her head backwards when she said that and looked right back at me. "Beyoncs, you're drunk." "I dont care. just... listen.. I love you..." she said. I sucked my teeth. "Shut up.. Shut up.. Get out." I held her arm pushing her out but she held my shoulder and burped. "Shawn.. Look, Im sorry. You probably don't want anything to do with me." she said. I nodded "I want Katie back." I said. Her eyes popped open. "You want Katie back? The girl who video taped me getting raped? The girl who might tell on you for killing Trey? The same dang girl who cheated on your ass Shawn?" she asked. "You cheated on me too." I said. Beyonce rolled her eyes and pressed her index finger in my chest. "I aint cheat cause we didnt date. I came here to apologize. If you dont want me cool. If you want me alright. But its up to you. I aint sayin nothin." she said. She turned around ready to leave. I gripped her arm. "Did you suck it?" i asked. "His dick?" "Yeah." "HELL NO SHAWN. I dont suck dicks. I have class." she said. I laughed "You wont he saying that soon." I said. she shook her hand and got out of my grip. "We good?" she asked. "We good." I said. "Just dont mess around that guy no more." I said. She looked back at me. "Shawn..." she said with a sigh. "I cant promise you that.." "Why not?" "I mean, the man has game.. You have game too but I feel like I got no worriea with him. Like he isnt married." she said. I frowned. "Beyonce.. I love you!" I said. "You was just thinking about going back to Katie." She said. "I dont want her." Beyonce chuckled. "Fine, I wont talk to Chris." I smiled. She was about to go through the door but I gripped her arm. "Stay.... Please.." She nodded and backed up by me. "Tell me how it led to you in Chris's bed." She sat down on the bed. "First we went to a restaurant. We then went to a club. We started drinking. We started dancing. Grinding came along... Dry fucking slowly came. Next thing I know Im in his bed." she said. I sighed. "Did you like it?" I asked. "Do I have to?" she asked. I nodded. "Honestly, I did like it Shawn.. The way he caressed me and gripped my waist was so.. sexy." she said. I shook my head. "Like we haven't done that before." "We havent." "Lets do it tomorrow night then.." I said. She smirked. "Its a plan." I laughed.