Chpt. 32

Shawn's P.o.v.

When Beyonce and that guy left, I walked to the pot of rice and chicken Bey made. I placed them in three containers. For me, Beyonce and Trey. "The hell was that about?" I took my keys. "You better follow me to the station." He nodded. I gave him the containers. Me and Trey began running towards my Benz. We got in and I sped towards the Police Station. i didnt grab no shoes or nothing. I didn't even close the car door. I didn't have on no seat belt. Shit, we were all over the place. I drove inside the parking lot and parked the car. I pulled the keys out. I locked it and me and Trey ran towards the door. I bursted through the doors. I looked around until I saw the back of Beyonce. The back of her is so obvious. Me and Trey ran up to her. "Beyonce.." I said. She saw me and she hugged me. "Hey.." she said. I gave her a slight smile. "Whats going on?" I mouthed "They just scanned my fingers.." She whispered. "You scared?" I asked. "Shawn.. yes. I rather be home taking your.." I chuckled. "My?..." "Forget it" she said. I laughed. "But I don't know what their talking about. You never touched his body." I said. "Well, Shawn.. Before I went to Katy's home I went to Trey's home. I saw a body laying on the floor. I touched his chest and saw that no heart was in there" she whispered. I leaned on the door "Damn Bey! You supposed to know that you shouldn't touch their body!" I whispered loudly. "But... I didnt... Wait. Why don't we tell them Trey is right there." "You are still going to be in jail Beyonce. You touched the body.." "I didn't mean to! ugh Baby I cant.. They do bad things to people in there.." She rubbed her hand on my chest..." "Beyonce go.. I'll figure something out." she sighed and backed away. She took the bowl away from Trey and side eyed him as she walked in half naked towards the detective. This shit is my fault. But no.. No.. I am not going to jail. Aint no way.. But my girl is in there. Fuck... I got up and watched as they clothed Beyonce in her orange wear. She looked back at me and Trey. A tear rolled down her eyes. She turned back around and the police pushed her forward making her walk faster. "BEYONCE!" I yelled. she stopped and looked back. I ran up to her. I pushed the police officers to the side and hugged her.. I placed my nose on her neck and inhaled her lovely scent. I looked at her and leaned in. I kissed her long enough until one of the police men pulled her away.. "Bye baby.." I said. She licked her lips.. "Bye.. love you.." "Love you too.." She gave one of the police men her container and they took her in. I faced Trey and pumped up my fists..