Chpt 52

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I watched Shawn with disbelief. If he thinks i'm going to give him my house. HA!

"Shawn thats not what you were going to say..." I whispered.

Cheryl looked at me. "Whats your name?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes after her and looked at Shawn. "Tell your girlfriend that this is MY house your living in.." I said pointing my index finger at my chest gesturing the word "My".

"You bought it but IM paying the bills." he said.

Was he trying to make a point?

"Shawn. STOP THEN! God! After EVERYTHING I've fucking done for you and you go with this hoe! I almost died by YOUR bullet. I went to jail FOR YOU! I been through a lot of shit with this love and i'm through with it.." I yelled in the beginning but got softer towards the end.

"It's been through!" he yelled back.

I placed my hands up in surrender and walked up the stairs into my guest room. I stopped on the stairs and placed my arms down opening them slightly.

"I can't believe you. Two years gone to waste. Did you even remember who was there during that Katy drama? Who was home waiting for you? Who cooked meals and left it on the counter for you? Who made love to you?" I asked.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Beyonce you hurt me when I walked in that office!"

I sucked my teeth. "BULLSHIT! I didn't even fuck him! He was the one on top of me! AND he is married!" I yelled.

He looked at me with a silent expression on his face.

"You moved on in a matter of three hours. Then you bring her in my house. You have the damn nerve.." I hissed

He sighed. "Beyonce..." he said looking like he was trying to explain some more.

"I should have known. You cheated on your wife with me who was your assistant. I was stupid to realize you could do the same thing to me.."

I turned around and continue walking up the stairs.

I heard him coming behind me and he grabbed my hand.

"Wait.." he whispered. I turned around. "What!?"

He turned me around. "I'm going to be completely honest with you. I did this to see how you'd react. You are my sunshine not her.." he whispered in my ear. I pushed him off me.

"How'd you think i'd react!? You're being a real asshole!"

"Beyonce I love you!" he yelled. Cheryl just stood down the stairs watching the whole thing go down.

"I loved you too.. I'd do anything for you. But...You messed it all up."

He interlocked our fingers. "She was just my little toy.." he whispered

I moved my hand away from him. "Yeah, and so was I.."

I turned around and continued walking.

"Beyonce..." he called.

"You lost one.." with that being said I walked inside the guest room and closed the door locking it.

~

(Shawn)

I huffed sadly and turned around walking down the stairs. Cheryl looked at me with her hands crossed with an angry glare on her face. I sighed and walked past her.

"You cheated on her with me?" she asked with one eyebrow raised looking like how Beyonce would look when she was angry.

I sighed. "I broke up with her and then took you.." I whispered.

"Why?"

"She cheated.." I said. "Whats her name?"

"Beyonce..." She grunted and placed her hand on her forehead. "THATS HER!?" Shs yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "She stood by you for real!" she yelled.

"I saw her in the news paper! Everywhere you go she's there. Now I feel bad! You can't do that type of shit to her!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. Realizing that she have stood by my side. She was a real down to earth girl. I was such an ass towards her. Hitting her was taking it too far. Then choking her. No wonder she's suddenly being scared of touch. I've physically and mentally hurt her in so many ways. I covered my face and softly but delugently wept.

I'm such a bitch.

I felt a soft hand glide across my back.

"I'm sorry." Cheryl said.

I did have feelings for Cheryl. I mean, I do like her. But, I don't like Beyonce. I'm in love with that woman. I know she wanted to get married too because the way she'd look at me each day. I know she was in love with me as well but.

"FUCK!"

As soon as I said that my phone rung. I lifted my head up and glanced at it. It was Katy. I've been answering her since she's been carrying my child.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"SHAWN MY WATER BROKE!!!" She yelled

I jumped up. "Oh My God!"

"GET OVER HERE!!!" She screamed.

"Im Coming!!"

Cheryl looked at me all confused. "Stay here" I told her while running up the stairs. I knocked on Beyonce's door hard as shit

"What Shawn!?" she yelled automatically knowing it was me.

"Katy's water broke.." I said in the calmest tone I could at the moment. She opened the door and he jaw fell open. Beyonce has always told Katy that no matter what problem Katy and her had that she'd be at the delivery room and that she'd be there whenever she needed her..

She was a down to earth person.

She rushed past me. "What are you waiting for!?" She asked me.

I ran down stairs. Cheryl came to me and gripped my hand. "Whats wrong?" she asked.

I never told her about Katy.

"Me and Beyonce has to run some erons.." I whispered. Beyonce just lookee at us like she was envious. "Okay.." she said holding my cheeks pulling me down kissing me.

I really didn't want to hurt Beyonce anymore but Cheryl seemed to love it. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. I was about to slip in mines but then.

"SHAWN LETS GO!!!" Beyonce yellwd grabbing my arm and walking out the door.

~

Katy was in the car, we were now on the highway.

"Agh!" Katy yelled going through a contraction. Beyonce was in the passenger seat while Katy was in the back.

There was a lot of traffic.

"SHAWN DRIVE FASTER!!!" Katy yelled

"Im doing the best I can!" I shouted.

"TRY HARDER!!!"

Beyonce held Katy's hand and Katy was putting so much pressure on it Beyonce looked like she was going to cry.

"SHAWN PULL TO THE SIDE!" She yelled. "What why?!"

"PULL TO THE FUCKING SIDE SHAWN!!!"

I pulled to the side and saw Katy open up her legs. "Ya'll got to deliver this baby now!"

Me and Beyonce looked at each other and back at Katy. "What?" We both said. "THERE IS NO WAY WE WILL BE AT THE HOSPITAL ON TIME SO PLEASE GET YOUR SON OUR OF ME!!!"

"Son?" Beyonce asked looking at me. I kept looking at Katy in disbelief.

~

Comment thoughts, and vote 😘💞💖