Chapt. 58

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I woke up on the carpet of the bedroom. Shawn was over me smiling. I stuck my tongue out in a choking way. "You're heavy..." I whispered. He chuckled. "You're going to be happy about something.." he said smiling.

I tried to sit up but couldn't. "About what?"

He finally got off of me and walked towards the desk taking a paper. I sat up and he sat in front of me. He handed me the folder and I opened it. My eyes skimmed through it and I looked up at him. He gave me a smile.

"You really went to get your check up?" I asked. "If that's what's going to keep our relationship together then yeah. I did, and I am clean."

I smiled pecked him on his lips. He licked his lips and dug into his pocket.

"Beyoncé. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.."

I looked at him and he took my left hand. He went on one knee."Beyoncé I love you so much, and with this ring. No cheating will ever occur. With this ring brings promise and closeness to us both. Beyoncé I want you as my wife...Will you marry me?"

I just looked at him and his eyes were looking all over the place. He looked afraid of my answer but he started to talk again.

"Baby, I'm sorry for all the wrong I've been doing. I seriously love you so much. I need you. Beyoncé please don't break my heart.." He gripped my left hand tighter. A tear flowed down his eye and I closed my eyes.

"Yes.." I huffed out. "What?" he asked holding the gold ring tight.

"Yes baby, I'll marry you."

He leaned in and kissed me for a long time while placing on the ring. When the ring was fully on he wrapped his arms around my waist and bending back. Making me lay on top of him. I placed my elbows to the sides and leaned back in. He placed his hands on my back and dragged it down towards my rear end.

I stopped kissing him and he looked at me. He passed his hands through my hair. "So beautiful..." He whispered.

I blushed and leaned back into him.

**********

Author's Note

Story is almost finished thank God..

Ruthy°°°