Chapt. 18

Beyonce's P.o.v.

Right now me and Shawn are on the cruise ship. We are in the room right now. We just got in. "How you like it?" he asked. "I love it" I opened the curtains and noticed the king sized bed. They gave us both a gold card for the room. It has our names on it. Shawn layed down on the bed "Damn, I love this." he said. I chuckled. "Don't sleep. I wanna go to the pool." He chuckled and sat up. I walked to the bathroom and brought my swim suit with me along with my swim suit cover. I put them on and walked back to Shawn. "How I look?" He turned to look at me. "Damn.." he said. I laughed and took my sun glasses. I brushed my hair through. My make up was already on. So I just waited for Shawn. He came out with his swim trunks and we walked outside. We walked to the pool as we saw a couple people on the cruise. We walked to the pool and I stood there. Shawn placed my bags on the chair and I looked at the pool with awe. I cant remember the last time i've been in a pool. I layed down on the chair and Shawn took the chair next to me. We just layed there for a while. "What we doing?" he asked. "Tanning." He laughed. "Im already tanned enough thank you very much." I laughed "My body is too sexy for tanning" He continued. "If you believe that." I said. He shook his head. "The shaaadee.." I laughed and got off the chair and took off my cover up and placed it on the chair. I took off my sun glasses and before i knew it I flipped in the pool. Shawn pushed me. I floated back up and got out. "You bitch.." I mouthed. He laughed and got in. "Come back in.." He said. I hopped in and splashed him as he splashed me back. "What are you? The queen of splashing?" He asked. I laughed and went down in the water and grabbed his feet pushing him down in the water. I climbed on top of him and held him down. I sat down on him and kissed him in the water. I swam back up and floated he came back up. I shook his head and blowed his nose I laughed. Before I knew it he wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me down. I placed my hands around his neck as we touched all the way down in the pool. He kissed me tongue and everything. He glided his hands on my ass. I bit his bottom lip and sucked on his tongue. I couldnt breathe no more so I tried to go back up but he tightened his hands around my waist and placed his hands in my swim suit and pushed his hands in my flower. I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide making the loudest moan ever. I heard him chuckle as we floated back to surface. I took a deep breath. He just laughed. "Two can play at this game" he said. I laughed and got out the water. He got out too. "Mama got lip but aint got game." He said. I smiled slightly. "I got game." He laughed. "Where?" I punched him playfully. He laughed and held my hand walking off with me. I heard someone say my name. "Beyonce?" I ignored them but I heard it again. "Beyonce?" I turned around and Shawn did the same. I gasped and elbowed Shawn. "What?" The person who I saw I immediately turned back to Shawn. "Kiss me" I told him. "What?" "Shawn kiss me." He leaned in and I tugged his pants causing his front to lean on mines I moved from his lips and whispered in his ear. "My ex." He understood and started kissing me again. He even went further to the point where his hands touched my ass and he squeezed it. I pulled away from him and turned and he was still there. He walked up to me. "Hey.." he said. I brought my bottom part of my swim suit up. "Hey..." me and Shawn said. "Long time no see Beyonce." I nodded. "Yeah.. Long time no see" Shawn just looked at him. He looked at Shawn. "I know you..." he said. "You own those markets and restaurants in New York City." Shawn nodded and he looked back at me. "You moved to big things now." I just nodded. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I work here." he said "Oh." Shawn interuppted. "Babe we going or no?" I nodded as Shawn took ny hand we turned back around and walked off.