Chpt. 47

Six Months Later....

Beyonce's P.O.V.

Oh shit Shawn STOP!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. He continued to tickle me. I bursted out laughing. "Why do you keep doing this?'" I asked and held the back of his neck. He picked me off of my feet. "You gonna tell me sorry?" He asked.

I scratched behind my ears. "No.." I whispered really wanting him to do what he looked like he was going to do. He looked me up and down and pushed me on the balcony. I bit my bottom lip and held the pole. He came closer to me and gave me an angry glare. I looked at him straight in the eyes. "Why you getting this mad. I didn't do something that bad." I said getting nervous since he cracked his fingers. I don't know if he'll hit me or not. I have no clue. "You didn't fire him thats why!"

I tightened my grip of the pole. "We didn't do nothin." I said as blood drifted down my lip. I bit it too hard. "Beyoncé stop fucking lying!" He shouted. My head went up as I felt him hold under my neck. "Shawn.. We didn't do anything." I said with my voice cracking up he was gripping under my neck way too hard. He lifted me up with his one hand gripping my neck. My legs shook as I tried to stand on my own. He chuckled. Not a happy chuckle more like a "you're a helpless ass bitch." Chuckle. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed our bodies against the balcony. My whole body was over it. I tightened my legs around him.

"Shawn, you'd never.." I whispered. He raised his left eyebrow pushing me over more. A tear drifted down my face because he's way stronger than me. I'm helpless at this moment. "Shawn I'm telling the truth!" I yelled. He gripped my soft hands tightly. "Why do you keep coming home with hickies?!!!" He screamed way louder than me. "BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS LET ME OUT THE HOUSE WITH HICKIES! I'D NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! LET ME GO!" I yelled louder than him. He pushed me more over. "You talking back isn't helping this." He said. I sighed and pushed my hand lower down towards his pants. Trying to get our feet out of the way so I could jump down on the floor. He sent me a smirk thinking I pushed my hand down there to do something else. I purposely glided my hand over his zipper and ran my pinky finger down and up against his now erection. I flipped my hair to the side and looked up at him. "If you let me go. I'll do it.." I whispered. With no hesitation he let me go. I immediately ran away from him. I ran down stairs and I heard him running my way. I leaped over the couch and ran outside.

Where the fuck am I going? I ran across the street as fast as I could until I heard Shawn's footsteps behind me. How could he be mad about me having a hickey that HE GAVE ME! I jumped over this car and looked back surprised I jumped that high. I jumped over another and smiled when I didn't see Shawn. I sighed and gripped my knees catching my breath. "Well hello." I heard Shawn's voice say. I looked up at him and sighed. I was about to run away but he gripped my hand. "Beyoncé tell me the truth!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "THAT WAS THE TRUTH! How can you give me a promise ring and not trust me?" I asked. He sighed. "I trust you.." He said putting his hand around my neck. "It's going to take more than that to blow off the fact that you wanted to kill me."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "I wasn't only mad at that. You didn't tell me sorry!" He said. I tried to let go of his grip when I heard his voice rising. But he held me tighter. "Say sorry for what?!" I asked. "Going to that bar and grinding on other people than me."

Fuck how did he know about that.

"How did.." He cut me off. "Its in the newspaper."

"Why is everything that goes on between us have to be in the news papers?!" I asked finally getting out of his grip. "I own half of this state." He said answering my question. "I don't like it."

"Well, I didn't like seeing you dry fuck other guys."

I placed my index finger under his chin and moved my hips towards him. He smiled. "Oh hell no. You ain't doing that in public and getting away with it."

I laughed and went in circles moving my hips. He took my hand and pulled me to the back of this building. My hair flew in the wind as we ran towards it. He immediately dropped his pants. I gasped. "Shawn.. Were out the house." I whispered. "Be spontaneous and pull off your panties."

I pulled them off and he gripped my waist and lifted my leg up a little as he held under my behind lifting me up a little since I am shorter than him. He pushed inside of me and I bent my neck. "Damn Shawn." I whispered. He chuckled and rocked my waist back and forth. He lifted my skirt higher and pounded in me. I just stood there and bit my bottom lip pulling my own hair like crazy. The sounds of him pounding into me echoed. "Tell me sorry..." He whispered. I bent my head back and groaned. "I'm sooory.."

He gripped my ass tighter and gave me this sexy glare with his eyes. I knew my wetness dragged across his member. "Damn bey.. You feel good!" He said grunting after. I lifted my leg higher and placed it over his shoulder. He held my thighs and slammed himself harder into me. I bent my head back feeling my hair touch my ass. He gripped under my ass tighter and pounded into me like he was trying to prove a point. I looked down and watched how fast he was going and threw my head back. He started sucking on my neck and moved his tongue down towards my breasts. He licked my nipple and a moan flew out my mouth. "Damn... Shawn..."

He moved his tongue towards my lips and sucked on my bottom lip. He continued slamming into me. I let out a huge moan and he gripped my tighter. "Shut up.." He whispered in my ear. I held his shoulder and looked down at him. I was about to cum and I know he knew that when I saw him hitting it harder than before. Each time he hit it my head flew back against the wall of the person's house. I came without telling him and he grunted when he felt it glide against him. He knocked into me harder and I felt him climax inside me. I grunted when I felt it shoot up inside me and come back down. He pulled up his pants and I pulled up my panties and pulled down my skirt. I fixed my cropped top and he held my hand. I started limping and he laughed. "Taught you a lesson!" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and felt him pick me up. He walked towards the direction of our pent house.