Chpt. 37

(Continuation)

It's still Beyonce's P.O.V.

I stood up and stared at her.

"Shawn.. What she mean she pregnant?" I asked.

He nervously leaned on the wall and watched straight ahead. I laughed.

"It can't be yours.. Is it?" I asked him.

He shrugged.

"Shawn, tell me you used a condom and didn't go in raw.."

He bit his bottom lip. I laughed again.

"Ohh, you leaving now. Take the side bitch with you." I said.

I looked at Kate. "Explain yourself." I told her.

"I'm pregnant what is more to say?" she asked.

"That it can not be Shawn's. I know you fuck around so this can't be his baby."

I glances at her stomach.

"Bitch you tellin the truth!?" I asked her.

"I woke up this morning sick."

"Did you vomit?"

"No. But, my stomach is in quite some pain"

I laughed. "You're such a hoe you don't know who you're pregnant by. It's not his. He's went raw on me every time and I am not pregnant."

"Our bodies are different."

"Bitch you a hoe. Get out."

Shawn glanced at me.

"I don't want to hear from you Mr. and Mrs. Carter until I know if you're pregnant or not. Out ya'll go." I said pushing Shawn out. He held my hand.

"It's not mines!" he exclaimed.

"Then why she he--"

"I used a condom!" he said cutting me off.

"Baby, you need to get a check up, and when that baby is born. Get a damn dna test. Cause you dont seem to know shit."I told her.

"Bitch I was going to respect you. But whose married to him!?" she yelled.

"I dont fight for men. But didn't he send you those divorce papers!?"

"What divorce papers!?"

"SHAWN!" I yelled.

"I gave you divorce papers Katie. I do not want you. You cheated its OVER. The baby is not mine take your bif ass out of here. Damn! Things finally get together with me and Bey and you always show up with lying shit. GET THE FUCK OUT! Im sick of this!!!" He yelled after her.

I gasped thanking God he's never yelled at me like that. I would have died if he said that to me.

"Shawn.." she said.

He glanced at me

"Change your last name. This is the new Mrs. Carter." he said giving me a kiss on my lips. I smiled.

"When you walked in here how did you feel when you saw me giving her the love you've never got?" he asked her.

"I felt jealous." she confessed.

"You think I dont remember you cursing me out because I tried to make love to you!? four years without intimacy without you!? You been cheating during those four years! We have been together for ten!" he slightly shouted.

"I'm sorry Shawn.." she whispered

"When is the court date?" he asked her

"Next week." she told him.

"Be there on time." He took her hand pushing her outside. He closed the door behind me.

"Don't be mad at me." he whispered.

"I'm not mad."

"If the baby is mine promise me you'll stay."

I sighed and nodded hesitantly. "I'll stay."

He smiled and brought me in a hug.