Chpt.17

Shawn's P.o.v.

I didnt go to work today. I didnt make Beyonce go either. She keeps remembering me but then forgets after a while. So far, she remembers me from the day I had sex with her. Katie was the reason of this shit. Not only that but Trey's posters are all over. They trying to find out who killed him. More to this story, They got him all over the neighborhood. They got his body, but they are solving the murder case. I need to get out of here fast. I already booked a cruise for me and Beyonce a long time ago. It was tomorrow. But I don't think she'd come considering she hardly remembers anything. I walked to her in the living room and she glanced at me for a long time and squinted her eyes. She then opened them and laid her head on me. I took her hand. "Shawn. I remember." I looked at her. "What you mean you remember?" "I remember everything. Your wife. Me being raped. You going after Trey. Trey's heart being pulled out. You at Katie's house. I got shot..." She paused and sat up. "By you.." She continued. I watched as a tear fell down her eye. "I was just telling you not to shoot her. But then you shot me. Why did you do that?" She wiped her tears off and I felt guilt rise up in me.'"I didn't do it on purpose Beyonce. You startled me. I'd never shoot you. Ever..." She looked at me and blinked twice. "I...I love you Shawn.." I smiled "I love you too." She laid back on my chest. "I can't believe you did that for me." "Do what?" "Kill Trey for raping me. Wanting to kill your own wife for taping it." I smiled slightly. "I'd do anything for you. You was there for me, so I'm here for you." She smiled. "Where's Katie?" She asked "Forget about her. She is definitely getting those divorce papers now." She chuckled. "Thanks Shawn." She got up and faced me. "You're welcome.." I leaned in and kissed her as she placed her warm soft hands under my neck and kissed me back. She pushed her soft lips on mines moving them ever so gentle. She pulled back and smiled at me. "Beyonce..." I said.. She licked her lips and looked at me. "How'd you like to get away from here." "What you mean?" I held her hand. "Let's go on a cruise baby..." Her smiled got bigger and she nodded. "Yes.. I want to leave." I smiled at her response. "Go pack its tomorrow." Her face lit up with joy as she ran down the hall to the room. I smiled and walked behind her. She took down a suitcase. "How long we staying?" "However long you want to." "Shawn.. For real?" "I'd never lie to you." "What about work?" "Baby, you know im the boss I have my laptop I can do my work on there. You are my assistant, I am your boss. I am going with you. You will not be in any trouble cause remember I am your boss." She smiled again and walked to her draw and bent down to take out something. I sneaked up behind her and gently ran my hands across her ass. She chuckled and took out bikinis. I watched as she placed them on the bed. She placed eight bikinis in there, and some of her other things. She looked at me. "Aren't you packing?" "I already packed." She nodded and zipped her bag. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Damn I missed you." I said. She held my arms. And backed up making her ass touch my front. "What you mean Shawn?" I pushed my hands through her hair and pushed it to the side as I kissed her neck and she moaned and pushed back on me. I kissed her lips and glided my hands off of her and got into the bed and she did the same thing. She turned to face me. I rubbed my hands up and down on her thigh. "Shawn.. I know you want it." She said.. I smiled and nodded. "Ask for it.." She said. "Can I pleasure you?" She nodded and I got on top of her....