Chapter 9: Her Dark Knight

Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest,

and the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand.

Girl, imagine: if you needed advice about some other guy, I'm the one that comes to mind.

Not tryna hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend,

just trying to make sure I'm that body that you call your man,

and anytime you need a shoulder - it's yours, night or day,

but what I'm tryna say is, I wanna be...

-Chris Brown I Wanna Be

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. Harry James Potter, HOW COULD YOU?!" yelled an extremely enraged Ginny.

"How could I?" yelled Harry. "You were the one not fucking talking to me! I figured you didn't want to go anymore so I asked Susan AS FRIENDS, nothing more!"

"I'm your damn girlfriend Harry! First things first, you should have asked me WEEKS ago and second, even if I didn't want to go, that doesn't mean you go with some other bitch!"

"Well I'm not calling it off. We are just friends and I'm going to have fun with all my friends, including Ron and Hermione."

"In case you haven't noticed Harry, Ron and Hermione are going to the ball as DATES, YOU DUMBASS!" shouted Ginny at the top of her lungs. Her eyes burned with anger. She desperately tried to remember the hex Hermione taught her that shrank bollocks.

Harry looked at Ginny as if he wasn't concerned. "Well I'm sorry Ginny. If you want, find a friend and go. I won't be mad, I promise. Seeing as it's my fault."

"Whatever. I'm leaving before I hex your balls onto your eyes!" yelled Ginny leaving the tower.

She headed to Hermione's dorm, hoping for some tea and some much needed girl talk. She knocked on the door but instead of Hermione answering, Blaise answered.

"Ah Red! Come on in!" Blaise said, throwing on the charm.

"I was just looking for Hermione. Is she in here?"

"Library run. Why don't you wait in here for her? She will be back in a few." said Blaise, opening the door wider so Ginny could walk in.

She went inside and seen Draco sitting on the floor watching the thing that Hermione called a tellyvishun. Hermione had charmed it so it would work, despite electricity. When Draco saw Ginny, he hopped up.

"Evening Ginger,. What brings you by?" asked Draco. Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Just waiting on Hermione" said Ginny trying desperately not to look at him in the eye. Ever since the mirror, she had been avoiding Draco like the plague.

Draco looked at Ginny and could see that she was both upset and distant. "Can I talk to you for a sec? Alone?"

Ginny looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Ummm sure. Your room I guess?"

"Sure" said Draco leading her over to his bedroom and closing the door.

Ginny looked around his room. 'Very Slytherin of course' she thought as she looked at the green and silver walls and the green and black bedding.

"Can I sit?" she asked pointing to his bed.

"Go ahead. And while you're sitting you can tell me why you have been avoiding me, Ginevra Weasley."

"Oh really? We are being formal now?"

"We are if we aren't speaking to one another." said Draco, smirking.