Chapter 25: Twined

When you first left me I was wanting more

But you were fucking that girl next door, what you do that for?

When you first left me I didn't know what to say

I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day

I was so lost back then

But with a little help from my friends

I found a light in the tunnel at the end

Now you're calling me up on the phone

So you can have a little whine and a moan

And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first when I see you cry,

Yeah, it makes me smile, yeah, it makes me smile

At worst I feel bad for a while,

But then I just smile, I go ahead and smile

-Lily Allen Smile

Ginny woke up late the next morning to a letter left on Draco's pillow for her.

Ginger,

You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you when Zabini came by asking for a fly. There is breakfast out there if you want some. Give Hermione hell for me.

Yours,

Draco

Ginny rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed, heading for the common room. There she saw Hermione sitting on the couch eating pancakes.

Ginny ran over to join her, stacking a few pancakes herself. "Morning" she said with a grin.

"Good morning Ginny! How did you sleep?" asked Hermione, very enthusiastically.

"I slept okay. And yourself?" said Ginny, trying to hold back giggles.

"I slept very peacefully." said Hermione sighing.

"Oh I bet you did. Ron made sure of that, yeah?" teased Ginny, not being able to hold it in any longer.

Hermione looked wide eyed at Ginny. "I beg your pardon?"

"YOU TWO HAD SEX DIDN'T YOU?! DONT DENY IT!" shrieked Ginny.

"Not so loud! You want everyone to hear?! panicked Hermione.

"Ohhh Draco isn't here. And besides, he already knows!! We heard you two last night!" said Ginny, laughing.

Hermione blushed so hard you could actually see it when normally you couldn't because of her skin tone. "Oh no, did you two really? I knew I forgot to put up a silencing charm! I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? Was it bad or something?"

"Well no...actually it was rather amazing. Ron -"

"My brother, Hermione! I don't need the in depth story okay?"said Ginny covering her ears.

Hermione laughed. "Right. Sorry. But yes. It was lovely. I just wish you didn't hear us."

"Don't worry." said Ginny. "When you two got too rowdy to sleep, we threw up a silencing charm."

Hermione hid her face in her hands. "Oh god. Malfoy is going to take the mickey horribly on the both of us."

"He really stopped being concerned about in the two of you very quickly, so he won't too much I don't think." said Ginny with a grin.