Chapter 2

Ok so while I'm merging chapters and stuff, the chapter names my be off by a little bit.

Well, I'm fucked. We've already made it into about 1/3 of the way to the end dungeon and I don't feel good. I think Rome has noticed because he's been fighting all of the monsters by him self... Shit now I fucking feel bad... Damn fucking cursed me...

Anywho, I don't think I've explained my hybrid-ness properly... You see its kind of like being possessed but you know the "demon". For me it's a fucking psychopath who wants to take over my body and kill everyone I love, but I guess that means I was meant to be an angel.... Even tho I'm rude and probably the definition of demon...

"The fuck?" Rome stopped I'm the middle of the God damn way making faceplant into his spine. "Can I help you?"

"What's wrong? You seem upset" he asked worryingly as he stayed turned around not looking me in the eye, fucking rude of you ask me.

"Nothing, shouldn't you be--" I coughed. "fighting?"

"There's nothing here but a chest. now tell me, are you ok?" he said but this time he turned and looked into my shit colored hair.

"I'm fine" I snapped back. "Can't we just get out of this fucking place!?!"

He sighed. "You wanna open the chest? It might have a spell tho, you should be able to tell"

"If it makes you shut your fucking trap, then I shall"

"Then go" he pushed me toward the large ancient box.

I hissed back and stuck up my middle finger, directed at him. Fuck you too, you last bastard. The box seemed safe but that strange feeling had strengthened as I place my hand upon the boxes wood frame.

"I thought you wanted to leave?"

"Shut up" shaking the feeling I opened it and a flash of light emited throughout the cave. "The fuck is goon on?"

"Its rejecting us?" he said in a gasp.

"Ehhhh?" I backed away from the bright box and held my hands on front of my face. As enchantment words scattered across the room, hitting me in the chest but avoiding my grandfather.

"Lovi? What the hell?!? You never told,me you were a demon" he said surprised and made his way toward me.

Shit, I was gonna get it. If the spell dosnt kill me then Rome will... I flinched back. Damn my chest hurts now, right where the chai--

Fucking hell!!!

Well this one was Shit as well... Thanks to who ever is reading this bullshit. XD I'm tired af.