Chapter 36

After the last couple days of me giving Antonio affection, I decided that I was stable enough to go back to school. During school I would twist around Antonio to avoid him in halls and ignore him during class. At home is ok but publicly, in school Is not! Not to sound mean but, Fuck off rn.

I made it out of the last hour of this shit school and waited for Antonio to make it to my motorcycle, in which he got onto and we drove 'home'.

My apartment isn't that far from the school so we arrive shortly after leaving, Antonio goes into the kitchen to make lunch and I went into my room to change the banddage on my face.

It's almost done healing! Probably another... 3 days?

After we ate we camped out on the couch and eventually, Matthew came over to check on me, Gilbert played Mario kart with a reluctant matthew while Antonio and I laid on the couch, kind of making-out, just without any you know... Tounge....

"Hey Antonio?"

"Hm?"

"What do you go to school for?"

"To learn? Dont you?"

"You know what I mean you asshole"

"Tattoo artist"

"Huh?"

"I'm getting a masters degree in tattoo stuffs next month"

"Oh... Are you leaving the country after that?"

"I don't know... I had planned on staying and using that old rent-out aparment across from the mall..."

"Hm..."

"?"

"Nothing..."

Antonio decided that he wasn't a very good pillow and told me to head to bed a couple awkward minutes later, in which I did and tell asleep seconds later.

--Antonio's POV--

Lovi had been sooo clingy lately... Well, except school. He seems to avoid me there.

It's not that I don't like that attention but he's not acting very normal... My grumpy lovi has become as clingy as Feliciano! If I wanted that I would date feli instead of my lovi! NOT THAT I WAS CONSIDERING THAT. But I will get to the bottom of this weirdness even if it kills me!

"Lovi~?" I slowly opened lovi's bedroom door and stepped in finding lovi curled up in a ball on his bed and sleeping. 'cute' but I need to focus.

Maybe it's because he is injured?

Or maybe it's because Gilbert keeps picking on him?

Or maybe even it's the way I act?!

No point in not looking around for clues.

"Somethin strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call" I quietly whispered to my self as I went through some of lovi's stuff.

"Ghostbusters-" I whisper lighter and lovi shifted on his bed making me decide to shut up before I woke him up.

After a couple minutes of lovi shuffling around me me finding some random books and items in his room I retreated to the couch and gave myself some time to think before falling asleep on his couch.

FUCK, SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER AND LONG WAIT TIME, I went on a trip for bout a week and couldn't get on!  I will try to update tomorrow as soon as we are done packing. If not then the next!