Chapter 3

Fuck, I can't sleep. Have fun reading shit...again? XD

The chains.

Of course... The enchantment wouldn't let anyone of "unpure" blood clear this dungeon. Aka open and claim the chest.... Fuck!

"You gonna anws--" Rome had started talking before I fell to the floor in pain...

What happened after that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip To The Next Morning ¬°-°¬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up cold and covered in some weird, dark, and sticky substance. Barely able to see and even smell for that matter i started walking. It seemed to be the morning but it was dark and there were no birds chirpping.

I continued walking until I found a shallow stream. Not knowing what the substance was I stepped into The water, and I kinda didn't wanna know what it was...

Where's the dungeon? Where's home?

Actually, I don't think home is a very good idea right now... Rome probally won't even let me step another foot near him, nonetheless the house... I should let him cook down and make him want me back.

Even though he has Feliciano with him...

I got up and made my way to a, city? Or town. Dosent matter, I'm cold,and wet, I don't wanna spend another God damn minute out here.

By the time I reached a field right outside the town, The sun was rising. So I got a clear view of what is currently in front of me, and it wasn't even a bad town... Even tho I don't remember Even seeing it at all...

The russeling or trees and leaves cracking brought me to look behind me before I saw nothing but black, once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on a cold ass stone floor with a ball and chain cuffed on my right foot. Like what the hell?!? What is this, prison?

Clanking of metal and footprints littered the air. Then I'm one moment the door the my, "cell"? Was opened and all other noise, other than the mummering of men ceased. Damn I hate humans...

Fucking shit, no one else should know I'm a fucking Angel or demon... Why the hell am I here?' I thought as I was being forced to walk outside, early in the morning, to the outside of a giant complex building thing where a another field was.

The people behind me carried huge, wooden parts to something. The occasional sound of metal hitting metal ringed in my kinda pointy ears. What the hell is this Shit even needed for? Damn I'm tried...

They say me down and started building a thing with the parts they were carrying out. They had one of them hold a gun to my head while the others worked so I wouldn't run away? How the fuck am I gonna run with a 500 pound Shit ball on my ankle? Dumbasses...

About 30mins afterwards they blindfolded me and dragged me to the wooden structure and then had me sit in the wooden contanier. It's safe to assume it's whatever they were building. But why was I in it?

Clank!

The sound of chains unraveling and hitting the wood then the wood moving very quickly in a circle until I was shot into the air. The blindfold came apart and I looked down, everything was tiny and the humans were making 'woots' and bets. I soon stopped going up and hovered in the air until I was sent back to where I came from... Damn this is gonna hurt like a bitch.

My ball and chain was first to hit the ground then me after it. Coughing up a couple ounces of blood, and had new cuts, bruises and holes that littered my abused body. I sat there until a few men were sent to grab me once again. Damn, I'm lucky I have a better bone structure than that of a human, or I would have been totaled...

They set me back into the device and continued to do this until they called for a last one before it got 8 o'clock, when people would start noticing and they would have to fall back before the cops got called.

Right before the last one, they added more weight so I would 'fly' higher and faster.

I clenched my eyes shut and waited to be launched again, but I didn't go upwards..?

I went sideways, right into someone's, concrete building. The men outside wooted and sent orders to retreat.

My ball and chain got caught in the ground and I faceplanted into the fake wooden flooring. Damn, Concrete hurts worse than dirt and rocks.

I Used my arms to push my upper body up to see my new surroundings. It was a room with 1 room.

A little blonde stared at me from a distance as my eyes adjusted to the new occuring pain in my head. The man ran to the hole in the wall and then to me. He asked if I was ok and insisted on me staying to heal up but I refused, I don't need to ruin anyone else's life...

I gave him some money that had been collecting dust in my now empty pocket. I then apologized and jumped out out the now broken wall, grabbing the attention of a couple delinquents that were being left behind. They reached into their pockets and grabbed some throwing knives.

They threw them, I went to dodge then but I forgot about the ball and chain that kept me in place, so I got hit with one that got lodged in my stomache. I then pulled it out and they came after me. I stabbed two in the chests and the others ran away. Damn cowards.

Hm, now that I think about it, I should find my self a school to go to. Maybe even this one... I thought to my self as I broke the ankle cuff that held the ball and chain. That's gonna leave a mark... Then walked off to get clothes and get registered for school