Chapter 34

((As of thursday)) Chapter 1 of 'Growl' is out! I kind of rushed it but tell me if it's good so far or not! I will use your criticism to make it better!

After arriving at the cliff landed and trapped Lovi in my wings, curved around me and him causing him to glared at me. "I want a kiss"

He blushed and started stuttering "b-b-bastard, w-why would you want t-that?!?" getting a loud laugh from me, Lovi backed up until he felt my wings encasing him in.

"I was only joking. Wow, you should've seen the look on your face~!" I wiped some tears ((from laughing)) from my eyes and moved toward lovi. "Unless you want to~" I joked again but Lovi didn't seem to like my joke.

"Take me home" He said bluntly and looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry lovi, it was just a joke..." he looked up and blew air into my face.

"Your a bastard..." He pushed himself through my wings, walked to the edge of the cliff and sat down.

"Aw~ don't be angry. I said I was sorry...." I walked over and hugged Lovi.

"Fuck you" he just sat there and looked up at the stars.

"You should smile lovi~ it would be adorable~"

Lovi frowned even harder and counted the stars.

"Loooovvviiiiiii doonnttt ddooo tthhaattt, yyoouu'llll geettt wwrriinnnkklleeesss" I playfully pulled lovi's face into a smile.

"Uh huh. Good for you"

"Looovvviiii, im ssooorrrrrrryyyyy"

"Uh huh, sure"

"Im soorrryyyy"

"Sure"

"Are you counting at the stars?"

"Sure"

"Do you like it outside, on this cliff?"

"Sure"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sur--" he looked down and blew air into my face again. "No"

"Your no fuunnnnn"

"I know, that's my middle name."

"No it's not, you don't have one"

"Exactly"

"Eh?"

"..." Lovi looked back up and fell back dramatically, into the grass.

"You confuse me"

"Good"

I fell back next to him and rolled onto him, chin on his chest.

"Why are you so touchy feely today?" He asked and looked down.

"Becuase I can... Plus you have been busy healing so I couldn't spend time with you..."

"I'm still healing..."

"I don't carrreee" I took it as permission to lay on him... Seeing how he didn't push me off.

He sighed and looked back up. "Your fat, get off"

"Nooo imm noottt, it's aallllll muscle"

"Uh huh, I'm sure it is, Mr. IMustFlyEveryWhere."

"I don't fly 'Everywhere', only to far distances"

"So from the couch to the kitchen?"

"Yup"

He smiled for a sec but then dropped it. "Your stupid"