Chapter 27

After the bastard woke up we went downstairs ate, showered, and waited for feli and the damned potato to return from shopping. Whilst falling a sleep on the couch snuggled. (to much dismay)

--Feli's POV--

Me and Ludwig are finally done shopping and he said I could make Lovi pasta! Lovi loves it when I cook for him, even if he dosen't admit it.

Upon opening up the aparment door I ran in and sucked in a deep breath and started to tell out 'lovi I'm home!' but Lovi and Antonio were sleeping on the couch together and omg I had to post it.

Anyways, as I started to boil the water Ludwig noticed how lovino's face was still covered in bandages and all of lovino's other wounds had been healed and unrapped, meaning that Antonio must've tried to take care of Lovino and started to talk to me about it.

--Antonio's POV--

"So you mean Lovino is gonna be ok?"

"Ja, but he might not even have scars, like, how's does his body work if he heals 60% of his wounds in only 3 days?"

"I don't know... The only reason I even know that he can heal like that is because when we were little he jumped off of a tree, trying to fly and scraped up his left arm and leg..."

?...what are they talking about? Lovi has healing powers? Ok... But if that is true then why are they acting like it's a bad thing... I looked down at Lovi and pet his head, realising that the two little fluffy ears that were place on his were folded back. Forehead pressed up against my chest and hand clutching my shirt... Is he in pain!?!?!

I removed my hand and tried to wake up Lovi.

"Lovino. Wakey wakey." this seemed to startle the two in the kitchen and they came over.

"Oh your awake Antonio." Ludwig said as he turned the corner.

"I'm yea, but can you help? I think Lovi is hurting." I slowly sat up, making the sleeping Lovi let go of my shirt and curl up in the couch.

Feli went into the kitchen and ludwig tried shaking lovi, but he didn't wake up... It isn't like he was dead or anything, I mean, he is obviously breathing and burrowing his eyebrows together. That's a sign right?

Ludwig have up and helped feli out while I put on really loud music to try to wake him but but, to no avail.

Ludwig decided that we just let him be but, he is in pain! How am I suppose to let him be?!?

--Lovino's POV-- ((Fuck, I need to stop with the point of view changes, it's confusing at this point))

Darkness slowly took over me as I drifted off into a deep sleep. I suffer from really bad insomnia and this only usually happened around once every 3 months so gladly let it do so.

But this time was different.

The darkness was filled with thick air, as if I was sitting in a cloud of smoke. I sat on, what I believe to be a chiar, that felt as if it were on one leg, sitting in a pool of blood. I've only felt once, and it was in a dream, not much like this one... It was like it was real. The dream had nono and sights I had been in all too recently... But this one, it was just darkness with a sickening atmosphere.

A light came on and a man, about my age, emerged. Face covered by black smoke and feet dragged chains across the bloodied, concrete flooring.

"Hello there old friend"

Not this guy!?! God damnit. I looked around for a way out but only showed darkness.

"How's the flashing eyes going?" he smirked and walked closer until the chains pulled at his ankles.

Huh? How did he know about all this shit? "Bastard, who are you!"

"Oh you wound me so~ how could you forget? I'm always around you. Oh wait, let me rephrase that. I am you."

"The fuck are you talking about?" I stood up and walked over to the bastard, darkness fading away from him, showinging his face, scars, and tattered clothing, all in which were hidden to me earlier.

"Oh how hopeless you are~ you mean to tell me that, you, Lovino Varg'ass',  dosent remember his own demons~?" his smirk grew larger and he walked as the chain binding him grew in length.

"Demons? You mean I wasn't supposed to be a hybrid?!?" my eyes widened as I realized such. I'm not cursed!

"Oh no, you for sure were supposed to be both, silly. I just followed you. If I took over the mind of the holder, then I Romano (-~- he is kind of like flavio but if I do 2p then I'll have to remake half of the desc. For this bastard so :P ...he has Romano's name but isn't the same character... Think of some ooc romano Shit idfk) would rule the middle earth" (where the humans lived, and conversed with angels/demons).

"The fuck? So you wanna fight over my body?!?" I took a step forwards and tried to calm my self down as I glared at the bastard.

"No, not your body, your soul " he stepped forward as well and returned the glare.

Having enough of the glaring he grabbed me by my collar and threw me across the 'room' into the blood covered floor.

I quickly caught the ground and flipped my self over, landing upright on the floor.

He only smirked and ran forward until his chains let him go no further. From then on he only waited for my next move.