Chapter 29

Save me from all the testing T.T

After laying there for God knows how long, I got up and made my way to my kitchen, only to stop once I heard the voices of my brother and Mattie chatting.

"You want me to watch over Lovi?

"Ya, i mean, well, Antonio needs to start going to scoop again and if no one is here to watch over lovi, he might start having problems and, well-a... I-it won't be for long! Only for about a week...?" I could tell what Feliciano was thinking... Me going on a rampage? Why would I do that?!? Huh?!?

"U-um, I know where your getting at feli, but Why not someone who is stronger and more reliable?"

"Ve~ what are you going on about? Your perfect for the job~ your lovi's first friend, he wouldn't even suspect anything either!"

"First... Friend? Lovino hasn't had any other friends?" Mattie sounded a little taken back but at the same time not...

"Nope~ not one."

Nice way of putting it fratello....

"That's kinda sad... But at least we are somewhat in the same boat... Other than gil I haven't had any other friends my self..."

"See~ this'll work out perfectly. Now, I have to go and help Ludwig look through the books we found, so take care of lovi~ oh, and, send Toni home when he wakes up!" feli ran past me and closed the front door loudly.

"So he's dumping my problems in you?" I went into the kitchen and grabbed a tomato from the fridge, scaring Matthew a little bit.

He sighed and looked over at Antonio "apparently so..." He walked over to Antonio and shook his shoulder. "Psst, you have to leave soon toni... School starts in 30 minutes..." His voice was sort but Antonio woke up almost imminently.

"Dios, I'm going to be late!" he sprang off of the couch and toward the door of my little apartment. "Lovi, I'll be back later!"

"Whatever...bastard" I mumbled hands sat down on the couch, slowly nomming on my tomato.

"Is Antonio your friend Lovi?"

"Pfft- he wishes, that bastard has no right to be considered as my friend."

"Is that why he is always around you" Matthew sat next to me and let his little polar bear.

"He's not--" I sighed, knowing that there was absolutely no way out of this mess. "He is more like a.... How do I say this.... Ummm"

Matthew hummed and looked up from kuma. " one sided crush.... "

I blushed and looked away from matthew. "H-hell to the no!" I was mentally assaulted by this man. He only sat there laughing! Fuck him!

"I get it... I get it. Its ok Lovi, don't worry" he hugged me and patted my head.

"What are you, my mom?" he shushed me and told kuma to make some pancakes.

"Yes lovi, I'm mamma Mattie, now anwser mamma..." Matthew laughed to himself at his own joke. "Does little Lovi have a crushie wushie on Toni baloney?"

My face flared up and my ears went back. This bastard!  But...

"Fuck off!" I yelled and shrank back when Matthew laughed.

"Awwwweee but lloovviiii" he pay my head... "You should tell 'em"

"Hell nah!" my gut poofed up in anger and lowered my voice to a low mummble. "He didn't even like me... Why would he want to date me... "

"Lovi!" Matthew tried to tell but his soft voice wouldn't allow him to do so. "Why wouldn't he want to date you?"

"Pfft-- I don't fucking know, why don't you ask him. I net he'll give you plenty of reasons" I rolled my eyes and let my usual scowl take over my face once again.

"Fine... I will" Matthew got up and grabbed his phone. "Just Becuase your too much of a pussy to do it your damn self, Dosen't mean, your friends won't do it for you"

"Like hell you will!" I got up and he sprinted up into my room and slammed the door shut. "Open the Damn door Matthew! Don't make me break it! Student loans are expensive as is!" I pounded on the door with my fist and heard him dialing a number in His phone.

"Matt---hew!"

Fuck why did my voice crack? Matthew is soooo dead.

"You have til the count of three to leave the door lovi!" Matthew whisper-yelled and it sounded like He hit the 'end call' button.

"One!"

"Two!"

"THREE"

Gilbert came crashing through my window with Francis and Antonio.

"I'm here to save the day!"

"GILBERT!" my harsh---er than usual tone caught him off guard and he dropped his friends. "GET THE FUCK OUT AND FIX MY GOD DAMN WINDOW"

He put his hands up in surrender as I bit back my anger.

Not only was I embarrassed, Because Matthew had rolled me, but I was beyond pissed. This bastard just broke half of my wall, covered my floor with glass, and I haven't slept in days.

I tried to calm my self down and spoke slowly But not very calmly in Italian (( *cough* Google translate *cough cough* ))

"Ripulire questo pasticcio e fissare la mia dannata finestra  Tu cazzo di bastardo albino"

((Clean up this mess and fix my damn window You fucking albino bastard))

After pointing to my window and the mess on the floor Gilbert finally figured out what I said and started to clean up the mess, while his puzzled friends tried to help before being shooed away, only to annoy me.