Chapter 30~

Yay we have reach 30!!!

--Antonio's POV--

I have no clue on what was wrong with Lovino but he eventually fell asleep on my lap shortly after gil finished cleaning and fixing the mess he made.

I pet lovi's head and wondered what was wrong with him... Apparently he needed a 'babysitter' and no one will tell me anything!

"Toni? Um, You ok? Your going to hurt Lovino if you keep pulling his hair..."

"Huh?!" my harsh tone made gil flinch back a little bit. I didn't realise that I had a fist full of lovi's hair and released it, mummbling a sorry to the sleeping brunette.

"Hey gil... Can I ask a question?"

"Hm? Oh yeah sure." He tilted his body to the left as he tried to avoid the edge of the road in Mario kart.

"Do you know how Lovi got hurt?"

"Nope... All I know is that Lovi has some weird healing abilites that come from his AAT ((angel animal transformation))"

"Ok... I'll have to ask Feliciano then..." I looked down at Lovi and pet his hair before falling asleep on the couch with lovi.

--hours later--

I awoke to the sound of blaring rock music, Italian music, the stench of cleaning supplies and the weight of a particular anger induced Italian on my chest.

Feli, ludwig, gilbert, and Matthew were running around, spilling Windex and tipping mop buckets. Well, more of feli doing the spilling, gillbert and Matthew trying to clean it up, while Ludwig was scrubbing down the kitchen.

"Eh? What's going on?" I asked in a chuckle and tried to sit up, but was force to stop due to lovi who grunted.

"Oh, um, feli wanted to make pasta and tried to make some, but uh, the pot um, exploded getting sauce and noodles everywhere... So, um, ya"

I sighed and pat lovi's head... He's had it hard huh...

A light moan split me from my thoughts and I stared down at Lovi in confusion. The fuck?

He stirred and I removed my hand from his head.

"Lovi?"

"Y-you perverted b-bastard the fuck you touching me for?!?" Lovi looked up at me, face flushed and curl in the shape of a crumpled heart.

"What? What did I do? I'm for real comfused Lovi..."

He only blushed and turned away mummbling a short- 'bastard'.

He quickly got off of me and retreated to his room, not even asking Feli what was going on.

After all of the commotion with the messy kitchen... In which I ended up helping with... I made my way to lovino's room.

"Lovi?" I kockeed and opened the door, only to find lovi replacing the bandages on his face.

A huge gash that went from halfway down the left side of his lips All the way to his ear.

"What the fuck? Lovi? Are you ok?" I cautiously made my way to lovi's bed and sat sat down behind him. He was looking in A wall mirror ((removed from wall)) and was gently running his fingers down the gash.

He wasn't responding to me so I tapped his shoulder.

"The hell??" He turned around and lifted his fist, only to lower it when he noticed me. "The fuck you want you bastard?"

"I wanted to see if you were ok.... I'm sorry to not notice that that was an I a bad thing..." I shifted slowly and got off of the bed and began to leave before being pulled back by Lovi.

"N-no... Don't leave..."

?...is this really Lovi? "Lovi?" I looked at him with an expression of fear. Fear that Lovi might be hurting, or that my Lovi isn't Lovi anymore...

He stood up and hugged me before leaving me, confused and worried.  ((kinda is ooc btw... If you haven't noticed))

"L-Lovi?" I walked over to him and he looked angry but sad.

"Ton--Antonio, if I were to disappear... Would you miss me...." He looked at me, as if I were holding on to his arms while he hang over the edge of a cliff.

"If course Lovi... Why are you acting so weird...?" I don't really know what to do... He's not acting normally... I want my anger induced Italian that would cuss you out for breathing! Where's Lovi?!?

"I-i don't know... I think I'm just being paranoid..."

"Paranoid? about what?"

"You know how I can heal fast right?" I have a quick nod and he continued. "Well um... That is actually a trait that belongs to a demon..."

"Lovi? Did you sell your soul?!?"

"What? No! Just fucking listen! Anyways, as I was saying. The demons name is romano. He is me, and I am him..." I slowly nodded...?

"He will take 'control' of me- my body and use it against my will... And um... I think that he... Wants to take it over... Forever... And he might successed... So ya..." as he finished his sentence I pulled him into a hug in which, surprisingly, he hugged back.

"You just have to make sure he Dosen't do so..." I pat his head and got up. "Well, I'm going to go make something for us to eat... " Lovi nodded and laid down on his get as I closed the door.

"Toni! Is Lovi ok?" feli came hopping over to me and stood anxiously awaiting for a chance to talk to lovi, but, Lovi needed some alone time...

"Ya! He just fine. He's taking a nap so its best to let him be..."