Chapter 12

If you reconize the pic remember that these aren't mine and I'm running out of pictures actual fan art soo.....

XD I just realized I accidently skipped chapter 9... I'm too lazy to fix it but eh... 

I ran out of the dormatory and made my way to the cliff's field, the meeting place to train to fly. I might actually be able to do this! Might...

I was tired but, I woke up from a a nightmare so I wasn't really tired.... I had to get up very early, we still had school to attend to and the tomato bastard likes to hang with the other two bastards so we can't train then...

Upon reaching the field Antonio landed in front of me almost knocking me down with the sudden wind burst. "Bastard, what the fuck?"

He laughed he bastardful laugh and told me to spread my wings to see if they were injured or anything that might affect my flying. "Are these burns" he pointed to the darkened spray of scales that lived on the top of my wings. Bastard, judging me...

"N-no" I said blushing and pulled my wings around my face, and fumed, bastard... "Thier god damn design... bastard" I pulled my wings in closer to hide my face. Why was I blushing?!?

"Oh? Cool! Out kinda looks like a burn . My wings are just a dark brown and scaly, kinda normal... Nothin' special." he said opening his wings all the way out.

"What's your wingspan" I asked opening my wings so I could see his better, they are really pretty...

"28ft"he said proudly, boasting his chest out and trying to spread his wings even more. Large, but not as large as mine, loser. "What's yours?"

"32ft..." I said slowly spreading mine out. Why was I so shy about My wings, I should be making fun of him... Oh ya...

Bastard.

Be stared at me not believeing me. Then went behind me and spread his wings against the back of mine to see if it was true. "Damn, I guess it makes up for how short you are" he laughed boldly and stared in disbelief.

"Fuck off you bastard, if I could fly I wouldn't be here. now show me how." I said and sat down stubbornly crossing my arms and legs.

"Ok, ok " he said putting his hands up in surrender. "Ok what you got to do is-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip cuz author-chan don't know how to explain flying with wings...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week.

A week of flapping my wings and school.

I havnt even been able to lift from the ground....

Bullshit, short ass, chapter cuz I'm tired as Fuck and wrote one this morning