Chapter 49

Picture is not mine, but this would be what Antonio's wolf half looks like, just add in the third eye. Story behind it will be explained laterz.

Ok so after this chapter I'm planning on going back and 'merging' short chapters and stuff so I don't have 60,000 chapters. Feel free to re-read but it will practically be the same thing, I might change up some mistakes or add some detail in but yea. So if you get spammed by updates that's probably what it is.

Walking down the wooden, creaky stairs, the 8? Made their way to the basement of the charred building.

Lovino stirring in his 'slumber', black designs and thorns going from his finger tips to about halfway up his forearm.

(( Sort of like this 👇))

"Are you sure that he is going to be ok, his arms looks like he dunked them into tar" Gilbert said in a huff as he placed lovino down onto the floor

"He'll be bloody fine. Calm down I know what I'm doing. Sort of" Arthur spat back, offended, but muttered the last part.

Gilbert halfheartedly glared back, somewhat believing Arthur for lovino sake, while he set out candles and helped ludwig draw some weird design on the floor with salt. ((cough* when did I make lovino Satan *cough* like wut))

"What even are we doing?"

"Setting up a ritual to 'exercise' lovino. Now stop asking questions and work. We have to get this done with before that poser notices"

"You mean the weird thorny Shit on his hands?"

Looking at lovino Arthur found the 'weird thorny shit' and hurried the group up.

---- I name this line, 'knot mine'

Well sorry for super short chapter. I got a bunch of tests next week and I'm studying all weekend. I'll post a bigger chapter next week! Apologizes!