Chapter 18

I walked out of the class room and speed walked down the hallways advioding the little groups of students. But then someone walk out of their class and sent me to the floor.

"Wtf watch where your going bastard!" I growled and hissed in pain as I looked up to get a look at my assaulter.

"Oh, sorry lovi~!" the Spaniard said and smiled as he held out a hand to help me up, which I refused.

This bastard.

Why does he act so attached to me... He'll just leave me eventually.... Like everyone else... But, why do I feel so conflicted...

Damn it! I'm smart... I should be able to figure this Shit out!

I got up, patted the dust off my pants and shoved past the bastard leaving him confused... Fuck off

"Lovi~!" he talked as,he gradually caught up with me. "What's wrong mi amo- migo..." he cuckled nervously and walked backwards facing me as I scowled.

"Fuck off" I muttered and push past him again.

"Lovviiii what's wroonngggg" Damn this bastard needs to stop wasting his time on me! I can't fly, even tho we've beenspending weeks on it, I can't draw, paint, cook, or even be nice... Unlike Feliciano... The bastard should just go waste time with him...

"Lovi?" he stared at me and backed up a little more as my eyes grew dark.

"I said, Fuck off!" I pushed past him one last time and made my way to the roof of the school, sitting down on the edge, legs hanging off the edge, eyes focussed on the sky that was slowly turning into a sky that seemed to be a sideways rainbow, hugging the earth.

I sighed as I adverted my eyes from the sunset, into the newly forming stars and started to hum the tune of a song. (The late times for School and around 8:30pm and start around 1:00pm)

Unaware of the Spaniard that made his way to me and sat behind me on one of the benches installed into the concrete flooring, I tapped my fingers to the beat of the song I was humming and pulled my hoodie into my head...

I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder.

Why was that bastard so intent on finding what was wrong? Doesn't he see that he is the problem? What if he likes me back?!? Nah, he probably would rather just run off the feliciano, like everyone else... But what if he didnt...?

I put my hands on my head and curled my legs into my chest... What are you thinking lovi, that bastard will only hurt you in the long run! I felt like crying, and falling off of the edge of the building, just to spread my wings and fly off to neverland... Damn that sounds gay.... But It well, I kinda can't fucking fly, and also at the same time, I wanted to believe Antonio liked me back... By even if you wish upon a star, it won't each you from many many MANY, years to come...

I stood up and faced the door, spotting Antonio who looked up in surprised. "Tch"

Hm. If this bastard cares, let's see him care fooorrr tthhhiiissss. I stuck two fingers to my temple and pulled the trigger, and relaxed my body, falling down the side of the building.

Well fuck life. I've been forgeting about this shit and I don't really know where to go for it... At least until the story progresses, I'm time.... Hehehehehehehehe

Welp, here's your (now aparently) weekly chapter of horse (jean) shit.