Chapter 35

Well, Lovi has been very... Moody... Due to gil's actions this morning... I don't get it tho. Why Doesn't he like his ears being touched? I thought cats liked that?

Anyways. Other than that little mystery. The next would be what to eat for breakfast.... Mattie was suggesting pancakes, gil was suggesting wurst and lovi was stuck in that middle of their fighting...

"Maybe you all could have a can of whoop-ass and shut the fuck up!" lovi yelled making everyone go quiet as Ludwig and Feliciano came back from their date.

"Hug therapy time~!" feli latched himself on Lovi and lovi struggled to get him off, and once he did he retreated to his room, locking the door.

"Anywho, did you two decide on what to make for breakfest?"

"Wurst!" "Pancakes!"

I sighed and went to talk with feli. "How was your guy's date?"

"Omg it was soooooooo fun, like omg~" Feli rambled on and I remembered that Lovi went to his room and dismissed my self from feli's onsided conversation.

"Lovi~ open up" I knocked on the door and waited for lovi to open it up.

He didn't do I asked again, this time him opening it and letting me in, and locking it again.

"What's with all of the locking?"

"I don't want to talk to any of them...."

"Only me~?" I cooed as Lovi laid down on his bed and closed his eyes.

"Shuddup"

"Oh~?" I laid back next to Lovi and copied him.

He rolled over into my chest and tried to sleep.

"Oh, did I pass the 'touchy feely' onto lovi~?" looked down at lovi and snickered.

"Don't get used to it" He said in a yawn and turned his head to face the other way.

"Awww but I want to get used to it" I put my arm on Lovi and looked back up at the dark ceiling.

"Bastardo, did they ever figure out what was for breakfast?"

"Nope"

"Damn"

...

...

...awkward silence....

...

"Lovi, if your all touchy feely, can I kiss you?"

"No"

"But wwhhhyyy"

"Becuase, you seemed to think that you have to ask" He blushed and pecked my cheak.

"Your sooo cuutteee" I grabbed his face and squished it.

"Im noet cutye... bashtard. I'm foocking manry" ((I'm not cute... Bastard. I'm fucking manly))

"I'm sure you are~"

I looked at the somehow open door. Eh.

"So wait, was that a yes?" he blushed and looked away.

"I dunnu, waseh ot? ((I dunno, was it?))

I let go of lovi's face and kissed him.

'omg, I thought they weren't dating'

'apparently they are now?'

'dude, give them some privacy'

I saw mattithew quietly close the door... Damnit, I'm sooo going to hear about this later.

After about a minute Lovi broke the kiss, tried to catch his breath, but I pulled him back into another one, and another one, and another one, until he stopped me by squashing my face.

"Damnit toni, calm down."

"Oh, you didn't- call me a bastard" I cooed and he just huffed in response.

"Shuddup" he pecked me on the lips and got up making me whine.

"I'm hungry, and I advise you eat as well" he said and left, me eventually following but being pulled away by Gilbert.

"Damn son, get some."

"Eh? Gil, Alfred, leave me be"

"Nah man, Lovi toally just let you kiss 'em"

"Yeah? Ok, well... Why are y'all even watching me and lovi?!?"

"Food was done and we went to get you guys!" Gilbert whisper yelled.

"Ok but the door was locked!"

"We unlocked it! It's not like you guys were doing anything... Right?"

"Omg, no. Just kissing... Calm down. In hungry so leave us be" I rolled my eyes and went to eat with lovi.

When did Alfred even show up?

After eating me and lovi watched the boys play video games until around lunch time when Alfred went out to pick up some pizza and mc'donalds.

Lovi was laying on me as he was before, but looking up at me. "Lovi, are you still touchy feely~?"

"Maybe"

"I'll take that as a yes~" I pulled him forwards and kissed him.

"Get a room!"

"Fuck you" Lovi broke the kiss and laid back in my chest, blushing.

I glared at gil who in return stuck out his tounge at me, and I mouthed 'fuck you'.

He acted as if a shot him and laid there until Alfred returned with food.

Lovi emerged from his cocoon of, well, Lovi and stared up at me as I ate.

"Feed me"

Doing as I was told I hand fed Lovi a piece of my pizza.

After he ate it he said 'ah' and I fed him another, and another, etc. Until we both were full.

"Your spoiled, you know?"

"Mhm"

I pulled him back up to me and gave him a quick kiss.

"You taste like pizza"

"No duh dumbass" Lovi yawned and fell asleep to the (quite loud) sound of Gilbert, Matthew, Alfred, and Feliciano playing Mario Kart.

I snickered and slowly fell asleep with him on the couch.

Fuck yeah, two chapters in one day! Not really related to the main plot but hey, who doesn't want some fluff and shit like that? I mean, then dating is part of the plot but two chapters is a little... eh. Lol... Back to the plot... Eventually...

Oh tell me.... Does Antonio and Feli seem more like 'hemselfs? I need to know!