chapter 33

Just to let you all know, I'm working on the first chapter to "Growl", another spamano book btw, it's a cross over of Tokyo ghoul and hetalia so read it if you would, it'll probably be put out by Saturday!

--lovino's pov!--

Antonio decided to ask me if He wanted to take me out to train to fly again...

I want to fly, don't get me wrong. But training with Antonio is kind of strange. He'll try to get me to lift off the ground, but when I flap my wings I don't lift... Its as if the air passes right through them. But when he lets me catch the wind my fall, I can glide just fine!

It's frustrating!

Besides the point.

Antonio has dragged me into a coffee shop not far from 'home', blabbering his mouth off about some random shit while sipping his coffee every once in a while.

I swear he's just like a dog. Bark bark, .5 second wait time. Barkity bark fucking bark.

Damn, shut the fuck up Toni.

"Looovviiiii are you even listening to me!?!" he saved his hand in my face and I bit it.

After he pulled his hand away I replied with a blunt "nope" and he sighed.

"So, lovi, when do you want to train?"

"Never"

He sighed again "I'll bring tomatoes"

--Skippy Skoop--

Why did I agree with this bastard?

Oh right, the tomatoes... Damnit!

"Lovi, you kind of need your wings to fly"

"Shut up! I know this you bastard!" I took off my shirt ((so it wouldn't rip)) and spread my mocha colored wings, while Antonio stood there, his almost black wings folded against his back and eyes watching me as I closed my wings around me to sheild myself from his eyes.

"Didn't anyone tell you that staring is rude?" I cautiously said as I stepped past him and stretched out my wings.

"Hm~ but when it's someone as good looking as you, it would be considered a compliment~" he blushed and stretched out his own wings.

"Eh? B-bastard!" I blushed. "Don't be telling lies like that...." I mummbled and flapped my wings, trying to catch enough wind to fly upwards.

"Lies? Oh no Lovi you got it wrong, I would never~" he was suddenly closer to me and snaked a hand around my waist.

"Get off!" I viciously flapped my wings to shake him but failed. "Shouldn't you be teaching me, not telling jokes and fucking around?" I huffed out.

"Oh that's right!" his smile widened. "Ok, try to lift off the ground".

I flapped my wings in an federally fashion but, still couldn't get even a half door off the dirt.

"Less than normal? Well, you are recovering still....." his smile faltered but he acted as if he wasn't affected by me lift off height.

"Antonio, before we continue, can I ask you a question- you must anwser HONESTLY" he nodded slowly and I continued. "How did I get to my old house and why was I injured?"

"Um... Well... Feli told me not to tell you but... You know how you have 2 transformations and 2 different wing styles?" I nodded.

"He thinks your either possessed or merged..." I nodded slowly. "So he went to your guy's old house to look through books.."

"Ok.... What about my injuries?"

Antonio's smile completely dropped and he looked down. "Most of it was.... Me....."

"Huh? Wait, why?"

"Well your voice, attitude, and mindset changed, you attacked me and.....I... I didn't know how to stop it so I changed and you came at me with part of the broken bar... I don't remember... what happened after that... but feli said that Ludwig got a crowbar stuck in your face.... So... Um...ya..."

"Wait, I attacked you? Why?" I sat down and covered my shivering body with my wings.

"I don't know... I'm confused too..." He crouched down and sat in front of me, wrapping his wings over mine and staring at my face... Making me feel a little self conscious but he seemed to like it so I let it slide.

"You look cold~" he joked and I just growled at him and I moved closer... for warmth! And say on his lap, him crisscrossing his legs and me cradled in his arms. Kind of embarrassing but warm...

He only pat my head until I fell asleep...

--Timely time skip--

"You know it's bad for you if you keep sleeping on me, you might become smily and bubbly~" Antonio cooed and I stirred from my slumber.

"Tch, stupid. How long was I out?" I tried to run the tiredness out of my eyes.

"Around 7----" He reached down and checked his watch. "--20. Why?".

"I don't know, just wanted to know" I snuggled my face back into his chest.

"Ok then~" Antonio looked up and watch as the sky darkened slowly, changing colors and freeing the stars.

I looked up at the young, night sky, stars sprinkling the dark-abyss with light.

"Can you take me flying?" I seemed to have surprised him but he just smiled and replied with a 'yes~'.

He grabbed my hands and brought me up from the ground and into the air, his wings spread out and smile wide. While I clutched into his shirt and waited til he got high enough to start going forwards.

"Where to~"

"Hm. how about the cliff that is on the other side of the town."

He didn't reply but started to glide that way, holding me bridle style and grinning like a bastard.