Chapter 21

"Damn lovi is heavier than he looks" I murmered under my breath as we were flying over a mountain. Feli said that their house was on a ledge and to look out for it because he didn't know exactly where we are...

"Ow!" I gasped in pain as I stopped flying and pulled Lovi off of my chest and hung him over my shoulder before starting off again, catching up to feli.

"You ok?" he asked as- Ludwig? Pointed to feli's house and we turned.

"Yeah, he just bit me..." Shit it still hurts but I can't drop Lovi....

"Is it bleeding?"

"Probably"

Feli sighed as we tried to pick up even more speed. And eventually landed on the ground in front of their old house. It wasn't very good looking.... It was very shabby and run down, maybe burned down? How did they live in this?!?

"Ok, um what do we need for lovi?"

"Uhhhhhh"

I sighed as I entered the building and started to look for anything related to lovi's 'problem'. Ludwig and feli eventually following suit.

"So any like, hints to what we are looking for?" I said placing down an old dusty down onto a counter.

"Something about demons? Or exercisom?" feli questioned himself as he made his way to What I believe is the house's basement.

"You think he is possessed?" I followed him and he opened the door, grabbing a hanging flashlight and walking down the crickety set of wooden slabs hanging off the walls.

"Its a possibility... I mean being both demon and Angel isn't in any books or even been heard of before." he ran his fingers along some old books to dust them, revealing the names.

"True" I whispered and ran my hand through lovi's hair, advoiding the horns. His curl seemed to have disappeared? I took him off of my shoulder to check if it really was Lovi finding that his condition had worsened.

"Shit, Feliciano we need to hurry. I'll call Mathew and Gilbert to see if they know anything about it" I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone, dialing Gilbert's number.

Bzzzz

Bzzzzzz

Bzzzzzzzzzz---click

"What do you want Toni" he answered angrily and told Mathew that it was me who was on the phone.

"Um, have you ever heard of a hybrid type Angel-demon thing?"

"Huh!?! What are you talking about?

"Wrong question.... Can a person be both Angel and demon? Keeping their attributes?"

"No you dumbass even an unawesome person like like should know that. Now if you have nothing more to talk to me about then I'll just hang up"

"Nonono don't hang up. Last question. Is Lovi a demon or an angel?"

"Are you really that stupid? Toni he is obviously an angel... Now if you need me, don't call me" he hung up.

Damnit

"Feli, can't we just go to the hospital?" I asked as I looked through the dust encrusted books.

"No because it he is a hybrid thing, then they will dissect him. I'd rather not have a 'lab pet' as a brother"

"Ok Mr. Salty" raised my hands up in surrender and sarcastically took the Os out.

"Just look for the books"

Ludwig came down the stairs and looked at lovi out of pity. I glared at him and he just walked over to help look.

"Maybe he is just sick" feli mumbled and laughed nervously as His expression changed from smiley to scared, Scared for his brother, as he quickly looked through the books.

I wish that that was the case... But I don't think so. It was getting worse and Lovi was starting to talk to himself... Is he arguing with himself?

I walked over to Lovi and tried to listen in on what he was saying until I felt something on my throat. "E-eh?!?" I coughed out as his hands clasped tighter And he laughed, with a wicked smile larger than my own.

"Play a game?"

Fuck my life
Stab me with a knife
I wish I could
I wish I would
Sleep

#APoemThatIMadeOfMyLife