Chapter 43

"DAMNOT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!" lovino yelled as he randomly attacked any and everything that was near him. From pounding on the ground to cutting down trees. Lovino was. In the very least. Upset.

He had awoke from his slumber not to long ago and felt the sudden urge. The urge to destroy everything in sight. Item or being. Nothing was getting past his sharp senses. Somehow making his way up to that. Old dungeon. Lovino dragged his hands down the rusty crust that outlined the edges of his Nono's car.

Never remembering why he was so upset. Lovino looked around the place. Dark, clouded sky's blocked any light trying to escape its grasp, any stars falling to be the first one seen. The lack of light, weakening lovino's sight.

Lovino walked towards, what seemed to be an open cave. A dark hole in the middle of the mountain, and quickly covered half of his face.

The stench was urking.

Resisting the urge to let what's left of his breakfest escape, lovino knelt down and place his hand on the crusted grass and brought his hand back up quickly pulled it back.

Grass is soft and bladed.

Not crusted and dead.

If I remember correctly the grass seemed to glow! Wth maybe....

Smashing both hands into his cheeks, lovino shook his head.

Its fine. Just weird feeling grass.

He stood up, making his way to the mouth of the cave. Where the stench grew thinker, as if trying to strangle him.

"Damn! What crawled into you and died!?!"

Becoming curious lovino tried to walk into the cave, before being pushed back.

?!?

He tried again, this time walking slower and reaching his hand out first. Having it jolt back, a little harsher than the last.

"What are u hiding?" he mummbled to himself and walked backwards, steping into a puddle that seemed to have a thick layer of something on Top of it.

Scruching up his eyebrows lovino reached down and placed his hand into the puddle, feeling grass, much softer than before, brush up against his fingers.

This time, his little, black cat like cars crawled their way out of lovino's head, ((kind of painful seeing how it wasn't purposely, so it didn't try to numb the sides, and top of his skull as the New bones grew in)). Folding back, in confusion.

Wincing, lovino brought his hand back up and touched his ear, getting it wet, some of the liquid making its way into his ear, causing lovino to shake his ear furiously.

"DAMNIT" He shouted to himself and tilted his head over and smacked the other side with his palm.

Sigh.

He wiped his hand on his shirt and sprinted for the opening of the cave, in which flung him back into a tree, and knocked it over.

Groaning in pain, lovino stood up, walked forwards and knelt on ground of the cave, placing his already set hand down into another random puddle. Reaching out, pressing his other hand on the barrier, that seemed to get in lovino's way.