Chapter 41

Hm~ don't you love it when you have a new reader and they make a nukeular bomb out of your phone with votes and messages XD

Oh and.

1000 fucking reads! Hell yeah.

Other than that, I think I'll make it every Thursday (or friday) in which I will post. Matters on my mood and how fast I can type up 'Growl' but yeah, look forward to weekly updates guys!
anyways, reeeeeaaaddddd

"Psst- Antonio" I looked up from lovi's wings and was motioned away by francis while Gilbert and Lovino argued about why Gilbert was/wasn't in the wrong.

"Hey, what's up?" I stopped when francis and I went around the corner.

"I'm gonna tell you the rest of what Arthur told me bu--" "Oh neat! Why not tell us when we are all together? Why'd ya pull me away?"

Francis sighed. "Just let me finish. You can't tell Lovino. And don't you dare interrupt me again." he looked at me eyes switching back and forth between my own and continued, pushing his seriousness. "We have to keep an eye on Lovino. Arthur thinks that lovino'. Ability to form into two animals is like a curse or something. It's not normal-"

"Well yeah, duh."

"I said don't interrupt!"

"Yeah yeah, sorry" I pouted.

"Anyways" he glared for a second. " Arthur says that he might have the ability to change wing type as well. Like, from feathers to scales type thing. Seeing how he has to animal transformations, he would have two wing ones as well. Assuming that this 'curse' gives him the ability to be both, angel, and demon" he finished and huffed out.

"Ok... So watch for any strange activity and see if Lovino is hiding somthing?"

"Exactly. Don't tell him, it will ruin the exper-- hypothisis."

"Ok..." I questioned myself. I wasn't the best of liars and I don't know how long I can't keep this secret. I mean, it's the key to lovino's flightlessness and I can't tell em? Oh god this is gonna suck... And lovi has had a Damon problem in the past... It was like, he was possessed...

After my pondering I looked up at francis who motioned me back to the group and interrupted their arguing.

"Ok! So" i clapped his hands together to add emphasisum to my lil' 'speech'. "Are you two gonna leave?" I looked around and saw my two friends look a little disappointed "Orrrr, do you guys wanna play Mario kart!?"

With this my friends jumped into the couch and Lovino tried to sneak away. "Lovi , join us?"

He growled and flicked me off. "First off. The name is Lo-Vin-O not lovi or lo or vino! L-o-v-i-n-o!" he yelled making sure to increase the volume with every letter. "And Second! Why would i wanna play with the bastards that just assaulted me and won't tell me the truth!"

I bit my lip. Oh god, it's gonna be so hard to not tell him...

FUCKING WATTPAD DELETED HALF OF MY STORY THIS IS IMPROVISED

-

-3rd POV--

Lovino stormed off into his bedroom and slammed his door shut, rattling the walls of the apartment. "What the hell. If it fucking involves me then I got every fucking right to know what is going the fuck on!" he ranted to himself before ploping down onto his messy bed. "Fuckers"

Meanwhile Antonio struggled to not tell Lovino. Lovino hasn't been able to fly his entire life. Probably thinking that he is broken. Useless beyond repair. A flightless Angel. Even tho Lovino hides his emotions behind anger. Lovino can takes lots of things more seriously than needed. Just calling him a playful name might be taken into heart.

Even after being called over by Gilbert and francis. His two best friends. He never stopped thinking about how Lovino has been having all these problems and yet no one here will help him out. Just keeping this little secret might be a problem for Antonio.

But he is determined.

Determined to help Lovino.

Determine to keep this secret. No matter how much it hurts lovi for the short amount of time. A small price to pay. For a fix that will change lovino's life.

Ah fuck. Only 702 words and yet I don't know how to pick it up without a new chapter. *~*

Happy Friday everybody!