CHAPTER 40

Oh god, 40 chapters? Heh... I need to write larger chapters instead of tiny lil' 500 word ones..... But heyy! It's an actual chapter ^^

--Antonio's POV--

The car ride home was quiet, only the sound of lovi snoring and Panic! A The Disco playing quietly through the radio. After that I carried lovi into his aparment and tucked him into bed before heading over to gilberts house. (apartment)

After knocking a couple of times i just talked to his door, seeing if he was just being to lazy to open it. "Gilbert, it's me open the door, I wanna talk to you and francis about something..."

Ok wattpad is being blotchy so if there is a lot of spelling mistakes, I'll fix it later, deal with it for now

After A while Feliciano opened up the door and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes. "Toni? Gilbert isn't here, he left earlier with Francis to check if you were back from lovino's check up."

"Ok" I muttered and told Feliciano sorry for waking him up and goodnight.

Gilbert could either be, at lovino's place, the bar, my place, or francis' place. It's weird that they would be looking for me tho, especially this lats, why not text me?

I went and checked francis' place first, getting no answer I made sure my room was locked them headed back over to lovino's place, in which telling could be heard from. I opened the door and rubbed the side of my head.

"What the fuck so you think you're doing to lovi?" I stepped in and closed the door.

--lovinos POV--

(After Antonio left)

After falling asleep in the car Antonio carried me to my room and left, leaving me time to feed myself, so I ordered pizza and was in the process of waiting for the pizza man to knock on my door when I was interrupted by my door opening.

"What the fu- GET OUT!" I started to throw things at Gilbert and francis as they trespassed into my living room.

"Lovin- stop"

"Gah wait a- wait a second!"

Gilbert jumped over the couch and tackled me leaving time for francis to hit the bottom of his palm between my shoulder blades, releasing my wings form their hold. ((shackahold heh, naruto, okie, ignore me now Г(*~*)L ))

I hissed at the two and moved my wings around in attempts to get freed when the door opened up.

"What the fuck do you think your doing to lovi?" Antonio stepped in and let the door fall closed behind him before hanging up the keys.

"GOD DAMNIT GET OFF! ANTONIO DONT JUST ASK HIM QUESTIONS, GET HIM OFF!" I yelled and Antonio walked toward Gilbert and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"No wait, hear me out" the collar to gilberts shirt went halfway up his face and Antonio waited for Gilbert to speak.

"Arthur texted francis and since you weren't here we decided to check things out on our own?" after explaining Gilbert shrunk back away from Antonio and Antonio argued with him on why he should've waited until tomorrow morning or until he returned, blah blah blah and francis checked out my wings.

"Go away wine bastard" I folded my wings in attempt of keeping the bastardo eyes off them.

"Do you think this is what he ment by 'unnatural'?" francis pointed to the top part of my wings and I hissed at him once more.

"Where?" Gilbert got up and looked over at francis but kept a firm door on my back so I couldn't escape. ( blasted bastards ) "definitely dosent look natural"

"So what did Arthur say?" Antonio stepped past Gilbert and played with the feathers on my wings. "God damnit, get off of me your prick. This is starting to fucking hurt"I mum led quietly as they continued their little chat.

Gilbert shrugged and looked at francis, who at first was confused, then broke the silence, making Gilbert shift his foot.

"Oh he said that-" "HELLO?! IM STILL HERE AND YOUR KIND OF SQUISHING MY RIP CAGE!" I huffed out and Gilbert stopped standing on me and raised his hands in defense.

"Geez, soorrrrrrry"

"Anyways, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Arthur said that lovi might be having problems because his 'race' was a little weird. But other than that nothing else. We came to see if he was right."

"Well you could be fucking asked you assholes." I put out bluntly.

"We tried, you just started throwing stuff at us." Gilbert chuckled and francis pulled Antonio asided for a secound before returning him to me, him looking all confused and stuff.

What are these bastards hiding from me...

Not the bests of chapters but I had to get back to the story somehow... Lol, sorry for the late chapter ;-; the summer lag is starting and summer isn't even over yet ;-; I think I'm just becoming a tomato. Siigghhh, if it wasn't for school I would be way more excited during the summer but we all no that as soon as this 'summer fun' ends it turns into tests, studying, dealing with people. and my only couple of friends moving away starts....

Once again.

Siiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhh